Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow these are weak jordan needs to stop reretro everyhting to sell its about time for jordan to stop making shoes

Originally Posted by super23freak

should have been a red box with black X.

Except for the part where this box is nearly identical to the O.G. box, but with the "Banned" X on it.

Peace,
   J

These are officially set to release this year. OG-like box and all.

Stay tuned for more info..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

These are officially set to release this year. OG-like box and all.

Stay tuned for more info..
370273931.jpg

so happy about that, I was beginning to think these were only samples

wonder what price range we're looking at for these 150, 175? Getting for sure, but probably just 1 pair.

With so many releases this year, I dont think I can afford to double up on any pair

(well.... maybe the concords
wink.gif
).

im only down for the white and red pair if they ever release, the colors on these just doesnt look so great

finally! i picked up the straps before the 60+ pack was official and did not want the celtics colorway so passed on the pack. These will have to be bought if they do come out. Btw JB if your dropping these give us the white/red pair to.
wink.gif

At this point, with all due respect to the Black & Red 1's in general....I would love to see a re-retro of the Black & Royal Blue 1's....how many more times has this Bred 1 colorway dropped now since 85?

Where are you guys getting info that these will be $150 for retail? Even the Anniversary Is in that big suitcase were only $140.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom