Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I have a plan on how to get these over the phone. but im not gonna say it until I try it 1st. Too many lurkers. 
eyes.gif

This release has officially caused NTers to have a new level of creativity for copping.

30t6p3b.gif
Just got off the phone with my local outlet and Nike factory no outlets or nike factories in STL are getting them. KC and Chicago are both getting them and they are handing out tickets for the people that get there 1st.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I COULD BE WRONG BUT ANY OF THE OUTLETS THAT FIRST SAID THERE GOING TO DO PHONE ORDERS ARE NOW NOT TAKING ORDERS OVER THE PHONE 

PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO GOT A PAIR FROM PORTLAND ARE VERY LUCKY ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE NOWHERE NEAR A OUTLET

QFT.I'm so glad I jumped at the opportunity to cop from mlk. And to think, I almost passed on it because it wasn't my size. At least I'll be able to trade up for my size or resell in order to pay resell price for my size.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

The manager at my Outlet is so damn clueless. He is still giving the it was a mishap and only the Portland store got them... I understand that some of these dudes don know kicks but I've called 5 times and talked to the same guy and I know he knows my voice. You'd think he'd check into it. smh.
I have a plan on how to get these over the phone. but im not gonna say it until I try it 1st. Too many lurkers. 
eyes.gif

ur probably getting on his damn nerves lol

Originally Posted by ruger04

I'm at mlk, right now but was told they don't gave them. Did someone say they have them today?

HAD
they had them & sold out.......earlier this week....not today

no phone orders at the cypress location, oh well Ill just drive out there the day of......I hope there is no one camping out

My manager said she was told nobody is supposed to be doing phone orders. I dont know if stores are gonna do em anyway but thats supposedly the word.

No one's doing phone orders, but there are entire regions of the country that aren't receiving a single pair of these.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

thanks to us on NT

You mean their customers?

Tell you the truth a lot of these cats at outlets are jokes.  Total blunder on the customer service side from Nike on this one.  Bottom line is they should have done this release better and prepped for a higher amount of phone orders, or at the very least afford people who don't live near outlets the courtesy of ordering online.  Huge disappointment, Nike employees are crapping on a lot of their best customers with this nonsense.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

thanks to us on NT

Tell you the truth a lot of these cats at outlets are jokes.  Total blunder on the customer service side from Nike on this one.  Bottom line is they should have done this release better and prepped for a higher amount of phone orders, or at the very least afford people who don't live near outlets the courtesy of ordering online.  Huge disappointment, Nike employees are crapping on a lot of their best customers with this nonsense.
dude you dont seem to understand the business side of nike 
i agree too bad phone orders cant be made

but from the people on the phone i talked with at outlets from this past week the order for NO phone orders came from someone at nike corporate 

outlets are doing so good that my guess is nike dropped these shoes at outlets only for the reason to give people a reason to travel to a outlet rather then call over the phone and buy a shoe

because the shoes are not b grades 

i myself got lucky since i dont have a car and cant get to a outlet 

why nike dont have a outlet closer to major big city's like Manhattan for example is beyond me 

the outlets are a cash cow for nike and this is a way for nike to have more people come to a outlet then ever before 

what does it matter if people are in the outlets or not? The stuff is still pretty expensive, plus its mostly the stuff that nobody wanted or that Nike made too much of...very rarely is there good stuff in an outlet.

Well, one thing is for sure about this release..........nobody know exactly how its gonna go and its gonna be very interesting come June 1............I hope some good NT'ers can cop multiples to help those that arent within reach of one of the releasing outlets

thanks to us on NT

but from the people on the phone i talked with at outlets from this past week the order for NO phone orders came from someone at nike corporate 

outlets are doing so good that my guess is nike dropped these shoes at outlets only for the reason to give people a reason to travel to a outlet rather then call over the phone and buy a shoe

why nike dont have a outlet closer to major big city's like Manhattan for example is beyond me 

the outlets are a cash cow for nike and this is a way for nike to have more people come to a outlet then ever before 

I was gonna post something similar, except the part on not having a car...JK fam lol..

and lucky you for getting a pair threw the phone.

thanks to us on NT

Right.  That's the problem.  Bottom line, like many here, I've spent thousands on Nikes over the years.   If a pair comes out strictly to outlets, who have a known history of doing phone orders, I want one if I call and the shoe is in stock.  Period.  No questions asked.  There's a difference between having a blind sense of entitlement and basic courtesy towards your customers.  If it's a pain to the employees at the outlets, quite frankly I don't care.  Our demand is what enables them to charge what they do for Jordans.  Us, the guys on here.  Not John Q and the kids heading to the outlet mall on a Saturday with the kids, who just happens to stumble upon a pair of these.  I've worked in retail through both undergraduate and graduate schooling, and in no other business aside from the sneaker game do I see a customer base who is so willing to bow to what the company they're buying from says to this degree.  I refused to take no for an answer on a phone order the other day and my pair arrived today.  I'm happy I received mine, but it really pisses me off to hear about how the sales reps at outlets nationwide have been complete douchebags over the phone to simple inquiries about stock or the order processes.  It's a joke. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

sucks that im overseas and phone order is my only chance.

There's folks at home in the states who might as well be wherever you are relative to this release...
I do believe the resell market will be flooded and that phone orders will commence earlier than expected. Just my prediction based on my recently acquired information.

You guys gotta realize that they are about to drop 5000+ pairs of these!!! If I wake up late on supposed release date or miss out for some crazy reason the most I'd be willing to pay is $200 plus shipping. I'm def. not losing any sleep whatsoever... Supply and demand people. 
laugh.gif

These will be going for over $200 after the release. 5,000 pairs isn't that much, and most of these aren't true B grades, they're just samples that are getting ditched for an inferior product. Long term the supply will be low with the banned's and they will be a nice collector's shoe. The only good thing about this mess is that if you can locate a store near you, you're probably going to be able to cop a pair or two with relative ease on June 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom