Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tjsmke

Cypress outlet will sell them on Friday the 3rd. They are receiving 135 pairs.

Cypress, TX (Houston)??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

what does it matter if people are in the outlets or not? The stuff is still pretty expensive, plus its mostly the stuff that nobody wanted or that Nike made too much of...very rarely is there good stuff in an outlet.

thats far from the truth as i said in the post above this
the outlets are where your networking and people skills will really come into play to get the good stuff 

look at the dude on ebay that gets the exclusive stuff from the outlets i forget his name hes not on niketalk 24/7 looking to buy yellowed bo jacksons for $24.99 

hes getting top shoes for pennys and making good money off it 

bottom line nike dont give a damn about its long time and loyal customers and i am not talking about there sales people or managers that are in store they only work there 

i am talking about people at nikes corporate level 

I see what you're saying about networking, but since outlets rarely get good stuff, there's no real point to Nike releasing shoes there...Its not like when I go to cop Banned 1s, in an outlet, I'll see some other shoe and cop (since most of the time, they don't have stuff)...I do know what you're saying about Nike not caring, they're all about money these days and not reputation. We've experienced that with the quality declination, then again its not like we collectors are the main consumer of product, so thus Nike CAN lower quality, since the majority doesnt care about quality.

I just find it odd how Nike would release these 1s at outlets instead of Niketown or something, you know? Because again, outlets usually only have the stuff that nobody wants or is overproduced, though SOMETIMES, there is solid stuff at the outlets.

Anyone in here in the Washington state area?marysville,wa are releasing these on Wednesday,June 1st,they told me some people have driven from states away and are already staying in the motel 6 across the outlets..they don't know how security is going to be,or what time they'd allow us to start lining up..but this should show you the hype is real,camping is the only choice..they wouldn't disclose exactly how many pairs they're releasing but I've heard from a few employees it's close to a 100..they also said they would start accepting phone orders 24 hours after release,but I'm sure we all know by now that they'll all be sure gone by then

Yea I hear y'all, I'm gonna wear mine, I can't let a good looking shoe just sit in the box.

They're getting more than that but I guess the rest are going "away".  Still a good amount, though.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Anyone in here in the Washington state area?marysville,wa are releasing these on Wednesday,June 1st,they told me some people have driven from states away and are already staying in the motel 6 across the outlets..they don't know how security is going to be,or what time they'd allow us to start lining up..but this should show you the hype is real,camping is the only choice..they wouldn't disclose exactly how many pairs they're releasing but I've heard from a few employees it's close to a 100..they also said they would start accepting phone orders 24 hours after release,but I'm sure we all know by now that they'll all be sure gone by then

if people are driving from other states and staying days at a motel, why not use that money and get a pair online?
they have to be spending atleast 300 including the kicks, drving, and rooms

there's a one pair limit at my local outlet,but i'm paying a friend $40 to stand out there with me to guarantee my 2nd pair..one to stock,& one to rock..i kinda wanta sell one pair,& hopefully have enough to cop me theeeeeese:smile:

Originally Posted by kicks409

Dats weak

thats what they told me and they're no longer doing phone orders and they're only doing 1 pair per customer, oh yea and they told me the line starts at 5 a.m. and they open at 9 a.m. smh

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

if people are driving from other states and staying days at a motel, why not use that money and get a pair online?

Yup, why not just spend the money online, if people are coming from different cities/towns it's a different story.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y....

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

anywhere in l.a. i could buy?

citadel outlets and ontario mills CONFIRMED (via previous posts)
and release date is when? or do i have to call and ask? also price, smh sorry for all the questions haha

I'm sitting here debating on if I want to take this 2 hour drive up to Concord for these...I would hate to come up empty handed...anybody know how many pairs they will have come Wednesday

READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom