Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Can someone on here address why South Chicago said no phone orders until Wednesday after they released them, but with in two hours they were sold out due to phone orders?  I called before the store opened on that Monday and then again when they opened and was told no phone orders.  Went about my day and check the thread and noticed it had blown up and said to myself before I clicked on the thread, must be dudes complaining about no phone orders.  Click on the thread and BAM, dudes talking about how long they were on hold.  Someone please tell me what happened here.

So south chi is getting them again on the 1st????

I do not know about that just trying to see why they ended up doing phone orders when they told many others that they were not doing them until 48 hours later
i also called the store when they opened and talked to a manager.  she told me no phone orders, that they were selling them to the community first.  i also found out later that they did phone orders, and needless to day, i wasn't happy about it because i would've had my pair.  i called back a few days later and talked to another manager(keisha)and she told me that they got the go ahead from someone to do phone orders.  bottomline, i think they are a bunch of idiots.  if you tell someone no phone orders, don't do phone orders, you dummies.  now they are getting them again on june 1st and once again they told me no phone orders. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

My 01's are beat to shiat, so I must have these.

still love your pair over these 
embarassed.gif
 man so i thought these would %$@* and give me time to sell my pack breds guess ill be keeping mine since the only difference is the tongue tag 

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

My 01's are beat to shiat, so I must have these.

still love your pair over these 
embarassed.gif
 man so i thought these would %$@* and give me time to sell my pack breds guess ill be keeping mine since the only difference is the tongue tag 
Mine are really beat, the flash is making my midsole look pretty white. lol

The differences between the 2001's and this release(besides the obvious X on the back) is the Jordan emblem on the upper is much larger on these "banned 1's" and the Nike Air on the tongue (minus the trademarks on this release) is also in a larger font.

After looking at these for awhile, it's really irritating that JB/Nike had to use a black stitch to cut through the Nike swoosh.

it also looks like the banned 1s have a leather swoosh instead of nubuck....... or are my eyes deceiving me?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Mikey23

So south chi is getting them again on the 1st????

I do not know about that just trying to see why they ended up doing phone orders when they told many others that they were not doing them until 48 hours later
i also called the store when they opened and talked to a manager.  she told me no phone orders, that they were selling them to the community first.  i also found out later that they did phone orders, and needless to day, i wasn't happy about it because i would've had my pair.  i called back a few days later and talked to another manager(keisha)and she told me that they got the go ahead from someone to do phone orders.  bottomline, i think they are a bunch of idiots.  if you tell someone no phone orders, don't do phone orders, you dummies.  now they are getting them again on june 1st and once again they told me no phone orders. 
eyes.gif

So its confirmed they are getting restocked for the 1st?  I was getting the run around when I called.

I sold my DS 01 Breds last year because they were too small...

If I can't find a 12 for under $300 I will just cop 01's.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

eyes.gif

So its confirmed they are getting restocked for the 1st?  I was getting the run around when I called.
i talked to the manager, keisha.  she told me that they were getting them and no phone orders.  i'm assuming they will sell on june 1st because i think that is the day nike wants them to sell them.  if you're from the chicago area i would keep on top of it.  i am not so i don't have a chance for them there.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

it also looks like the banned 1s have a leather swoosh instead of nubuck....... or are my eyes deceiving me?
It appears that this is true.

On my 2001's, as you can see from the pics, the nubuck is fading and turning to a lighter color of red.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Not about dudes not having jobs. I work
With teens a bunch of them just graduated and they got the dough to spend it. So the math is 6
Teens plus they rolling deep at least 5 friends each so 6x5=30 pair. I don't know how they doing it but if they do it more power to
Em. One got a customer already off eBay one person wants to buy 5 pair from him he sold em
For 250 and the dude paypaled him the money already. Hes not using his dough. That's good business for him!
well hopefully the dude doesn't get any so 5 people who are actually going to wear them can.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

your eyes are not deceiving you, good sir.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i have at least 5 people ask me if my pair was for sale

unless i get another pair in my true size the pair i have is not for sale
I don't think they're releasing them in baby sizes.
laugh.gif

I feel bad for anyone who camps out for these and finds in the morning when the store opens they won' be there. Good luck to everyone I will be on the hunt for mine come wednesday.

You guys are really gunna camp out for these?
I feel like that's unnecessary for an outlet release like this

Maybe I'm underestimating the hype though

Absolutely NO CAMPING at the Vacaville Outlet for these... Per Security's orders. They seem pretty strict about it too.

Also, just a heads up to you out of towners... Vacaville Police does not play. They roll hella deep and are quick to get confrontational with cats. If youre the rowdy/act a fool type I strongly suggest you tone it down a notch cause there's no point in getting arrested over some damn outlet sneakers. 

GOOD LUCK!!!     

Originally Posted by 430AM

Absolutely NO CAMPING at the Vacaville Outlet for these... Per Security's orders. They seem pretty strict about it too.

Also, just a heads up to you out of towners... Vacaville Police does not play. They roll hella deep and are quick to get confrontational with cats. If youre the rowdy/act a fool type I strongly suggest you tone it down a notch cause there's no point in getting arrested over some damn outlet sneakers. 

GOOD LUCK!!!     
This man speaks the damn truth.

Vacaville cops are ready to pop
laugh.gif

With that being said my homie said the manager is planning to do a AM line up for wristbands, but I guess they need to clear that with security so this is till up in the air.

I think there's going to be plenty of people camped out for these..they're definitely worth $110. I'm surprised the $150 price tag wasn't slapped on em

hopefully ill be able too scoop these up......i like how there releasing these at the outlets more of a hunt to find the shoe you want good luck to everyone trying to cop

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by 430AM

GOOD LUCK!!!     
This man speaks the damn truth.

Vacaville cops are ready to pop
laugh.gif

With that being said my homie said the manager is planning to do a AM line up for wristbands, but I guess they need to clear that with security so this is till up in the air.

Wristbands Wednesday morning?  I'm gonna call tomorrow to see how they're doing the whole thing.  How many heads do you think will be there?

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I think there's going to be plenty of people camped out for these..they're definitely worth $110. I'm surprised the $150 price tag wasn't slapped on em

To my understanding, the highest price an outlet can charge is 129.99.

Tomorrow is the night! Can't wait for these to come out already,so I can take a break from niketalk lol marysville isn't allowing any people camping out either which is pretty wack but might actually work to my advantage.I have formation in the morning at 0630(any military in here should know what I'm talking about)& I am an hour drive away from the outlet so even If I do decide to take my chances to drive up there I probably won't make it til around 8,& they said they'll be handing out wristbands around 9..I'm really curious to see how this release will play out. I will definitely be checking back Wednesday afternoon to hear about any hits or misses in here,those are usually my favorite section of the forums lol good luck to everyone again..and to those who aren't fortunate enough to get your hands on these,I advise you pray to the sneaker gods tonight that resale will drop dramatically so you won't have to pay a fortune.. on my last note jb I hope you're reading this,please next time just send them straight to the damn niketown or footlocker,house of hoops,etc. Before u plan on jus randomly sending scraps to outlets..If the plan was to get the attention on the outlets,it was definitely genius and I applaud you..but please I'd just rather pay retail than have to go thru all this trouble to cop a b-grade..thank god the release is almost here,I'm jus excited as you all to finally own my pair at less than these ridiculous resale prices.but I am more than ready to say on to the next one...........See y'all in the true blue thread
smile.gif

U know I was sitting here thinking and I have a question for you guys..u realize a week ago this thread was pretty much empty and it's basically jumped from 10-20 pages to 65 under a week which is pretty damn impressive to say the least..but let's say the banned one was just a gr,never hit the outlets,& never sold for those ridiculous prices on eBay..would you still be as excited to cop this shoe or would u even cop period?idk about you guys but I call this hypebeast at it's finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom