Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tenorio88

U know I was sitting here thinking and I have a question for you guys..u realize a week ago this thread was pretty much empty and it's basically jumped from 10-20 pages to 65 under a week which is pretty damn impressive to say the least..but let's say the banned one was just a gr,never hit the outlets,& never sold for those ridiculous prices on eBay..would you still be as excited to cop this shoe or would u even cop period?idk about you guys but I call this hypebeast at it's finest
Nah, there's a lot of nostalgia involved with the shoe, and probably a sentimental value to some Jordan fans because it seems kind of ridiculous that the shoe was banned in the first place. Plus, it's a classic CW.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by 430AM

Absolutely NO CAMPING at the Vacaville Outlet for these... Per Security's orders. They seem pretty strict about it too.

Also, just a heads up to you out of towners... Vacaville Police does not play. They roll hella deep and are quick to get confrontational with cats. If youre the rowdy/act a fool type I strongly suggest you tone it down a notch cause there's no point in getting arrested over some damn outlet sneakers. 

GOOD LUCK!!!     
This man speaks the damn truth.

Vacaville cops are ready to pop
laugh.gif

With that being said my homie said the manager is planning to do a AM line up for wristbands, but I guess they need to clear that with security so this is till up in the air.

Wristbands Wednesday morning?  I'm gonna call tomorrow to see how they're doing the whole thing.  How many heads do you think will be there?
What time do they usually open??

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

With that being said my homie said the manager is planning to do a AM line up for wristbands, but I guess they need to clear that with security so this is till up in the air.

Wristbands Wednesday morning?  I'm gonna call tomorrow to see how they're doing the whole thing.  How many heads do you think will be there?
outlets usually open at 10am

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i have at least 5 people ask me if my pair was for sale

unless i get another pair in my true size the pair i have is not for sale

I don't think they're releasing them in baby sizes.

well if you got a clown size foot i am sure your not going to have a problem to cop.......cop
my baby size always sells out 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

I haven't been there in a while cause I was away at school, but their site says 10am.  I'm guessing they'll open around 9am to sell the shoes, but idk when they'll hand out wristbands
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by BillOnes

Originally Posted by go rilla

do you mean locust grove?

Yes typo Lucust Groove
gotta love it when people are idiots and try to sound smart by correcting someon on crap, like you didnt know what he meant

says the guy that did the same exact thing
Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by Sauce9119

Anybody elses XI's have one on the tags on the inside of the tongue sewn on upside down?
anyone else know how to speak english? wth did you ask?

The hype is real, folks. There are people in RVs (I bet the people in them are mostly neckbeards) parked in the Marysville parking lot.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

After looking at these for awhile, it's really irritating that JB/Nike had to use a black stitch to cut through the Nike swoosh.
I'm pretty sure the Banned I's have that same stitch.  I actually wouldn't have noticed it, had you not said anything (so thanks for ruining it for me...na i'm kidding).  But good catch.  You would think that JB could avoid this...if not by the '01 release, then certainly by the '11 release.  Guess not..

U know I was sitting here thinking and I have a question for you guys..u realize a week ago this thread was pretty much empty and it's basically jumped from 10-20 pages to 65 under a week which is pretty damn impressive to say the least..but let's say the banned one was just a gr,never hit the outlets,& never sold for those ridiculous prices on eBay..would you still be as excited to cop this shoe or would u even cop period?idk about you guys but I call this hypebeast at it's finest
I would be, love everything about this release. From the shoe to the box to the story behind it. But I understand where you are getting at haha.

Pretty much from the moment those pictures Fat Joe posted on twitter, I wanted these. When it came out that they had Nike Air and came in as close to an OG box as possible, I really wanted them. When I found out they were scrapped I was bummed, but when I found out they were going to pop up in outlets I began devising a way to make sure I get a pair. Tomorrow we'll find out if I sink or swim.

Originally Posted by mints

Pretty much from the moment those pictures Fat Joe posted on twitter, I wanted these. When it came out that they had Nike Air and came in as close to an OG box as possible, I really wanted them. When I found out they were scrapped I was bummed, but when I found out they were going to pop up in outlets I began devising a way to make sure I get a pair. Tomorrow we'll find out if I sink or swim.

D day for a lot of people tomorrow lol.

Originally Posted by apthekid

After looking at these for awhile, it's really irritating that JB/Nike had to use a black stitch to cut through the Nike swoosh.
I'm pretty sure the Banned I's have that same stitch.  I actually wouldn't have noticed it, had you not said anything (so thanks for ruining it for me...na i'm kidding).  But good catch.  You would think that JB could avoid this...if not by the '01 release, then certainly by the '11 release.  Guess not..

they've had the black stitch on the og, 94 and 01. if they used a red stitch it would be red throughout the black side panel.
they could have just stitched the swoosh on top of the entire panel but they must have had their reasons not to since the originals were like that.
b74e3qgwkkgrhqfi8eznoj8.jpg

but let's say the banned one was just a gr,never hit the outlets,& never sold for those ridiculous prices on eBay..would you still be as excited to cop this shoe or would u even cop period?idk about you guys but I call this hypebeast at it's finest

i would actually buy mulitple pairs if it were a general release. the fact that it's going to be hard to get is annoying.
it would be a breath of fresh air if this were a gr. that would mean jb is going in the right direction to get their quality level up being that these look to have the best quality than any recent gr retros in several years.
unfortunately that's not the case. jb comes out with something quality, scraps them, marks some b-grades, sends them to outlets then plans to release a sub-par version w/ the usual low-grade materials.
apparently we live in oppositeland and jb is the king.

i would still be here....like i was since the 1st pg & i would be happier because a empty thread means more pairs out & less hype
Originally Posted by airedweezy

My 01's are beat to shiat, so I must have these.

still love your pair over these 
embarassed.gif
 man so i thought these would %$@* and give me time to sell my pack breds guess ill be keeping mine since the only difference is the tongue tag 

your way past wrong those pack 1's are the worst of the recnet retros...you should be retiring those shiny things & get these

What a weekend!!

Still no news from me. Looks like I'ma have to look elsewhere for these.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The hype is real, folks. There are people in RVs (I bet the people in them are mostly neckbeards) parked in the Marysville parking lot.

Rv's??are u kidding me I didn't plan on going til maybe 4 or 5am but shiiiiit lol probably Canadians lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom