Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to check a pair out before they were boxed and shipped out and they are definitely a beautiful shoe. There were slight blemishes on the toebox (kinda like a faded red stripe). I think that is why they were labeled as b grades.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

None of this makes sense though. They sent Fat Joe his pair the same time they sent him his flints. These were clearly slated to drop sometime last year or early this year. I don't see why they would scrap these pairs and then make new ones that NO ONE wants. I can buy the idea of them being scrapped, but I'm calling ducktales on them making the black X pairs instead.

Nike and Jordan Clashed. They were supposed to drop last year  in October. The BLACK X sample was for FA10. That was around the time I posted the photos of the BLACK X for the first time.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I'm guessing JB made the ones with the red X painted on the back then had second thoughts about Nike Air being on the shoe so they scrapped it all together. They probably didn't want to give us hope of ever seeing Nike Air on any Jordan Retros. 

BINGO

crazy unusual 'release'
there's a Nike version & a Jordan Brand version of the same shoe!
making it impossible to anticipate
but some got em already at least, wit da good levas

They didn't make it over here on the east coast yet... just checked my local outlet and nothing

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I'm guessing JB made the ones with the red X painted on the back then had second thoughts about Nike Air being on the shoe so they scrapped it all together. They probably didn't want to give us hope of ever seeing Nike Air on any Jordan Retros. 

BINGO
so with that way of thinking if these shoes release later this year there will be no "nike air" on the shoe
cant wait to get my hands on this shoe 

i ordered them second day air 

Originally Posted by KMNewark

They didn't make it over here on the east coast yet... just checked my local outlet and nothing

Yep .. just did the same. Didn't even have it on their manifest

i think that outlet just got lucky since there in nikes backyard

when the dude that got these shoes a month or 2 ago

i was calling my local shops like a mad man for them thinking they where already released

and i think his box was just a basic jordan box

not the old school looking box

Well, if the released version has that patterned leather, Nike Air logo on the tongue with that decent
red cross at the heel, i definetly want them. If Nike/JB releases the crappy one with the jumpan logo 

on the tongue and the hilarous black rubber cross at the heel, i will skip them for sure.

These will def hit more outlets.

My boy works at an outlet and he said they will be popping up.

I don't know which outlets, but if I find out I'll def give you guys the heads up!

i called up MLK and they said they actually had a couple hundred pairs that sold out within the day..i called a few outlets around and they said word is they might be coming in a week or two so keep calling your local outlets..u may get lucky

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

These will def hit more outlets.

My boy works at an outlet and he said they will be popping up.

I don't know which outlets, but if I find out I'll def give you guys the heads up!
thats good to hear because i need a size 9 
i think the the 8.5 i got will be too tight 

Who ever copped these shoes are resellers anyway. Nuff said. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Thanks for clearing stuff up Wreckinkickz. Def appreciated homie.

No Problem man. I'm Just here to inform people. These are going to be JUST like the Gold Eyelet DMP XI's. Highly sought after.

Wow that is a trip....i just got out of the movies to find that they released some pairs of these. Not really mad just confused how this all went down

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

If Nike/JB releases the crappy one with the jumpan logo 
on the tongue and the hilarous black rubber cross at the heel, i will skip them for sure.
jordan brand might as well scrap them if they release with the jumpman logo and the black rubber cross at the heel.  that version can rot on shelves.

JB should send alot of thier releases straight to the outlets...................................................

wish i got a pair of the banned ones from outlets.....dummies on ebay spending $400+ for them when they going to release with a black x soon. I don't think nike air tongue is worth that much. Big deal to most, but not to me.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

jordan brand might as well scrap them if they release with the jumpman logo and the black rubber cross at the heel.  that version can rot on shelves.
Truth.  The version that was at the outlets is perfect.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Truth.  The version that was at the outlets is perfect.
it WAS perfect.  that's why i won't even bother with the other ones if they change them for a release.  if the version from the portland outlet doesn't release, it will be a huge disappointment for a lot of people who wanted this particular version.
frown.gif

eh. there going to come out just fine don't worry. i bet its the same ones dropping but there just building hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom