Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

So is this number of 5500 pairs coming from nike, or did somebody just pull this out of their !!$?
where'd you see that man? If someone credible said it then I'd go with it. Makes sense to me, since its an outlet only drop and so many outlets aren't getting these. Doesn't it make sense?

I love how every pair of jordans on ebay has the name "banned" in the title description..I search up "banned Jordan" & you see everything from wolf greys to Lowtop 12's..shake my damn head lol

In other news...THREE MORE DAYS PEOPLE!!!
I haven't been this excited for a release since the jams

so are they actually gonna pass out wristbands at all or some outlets? god this is such a hard decision cus idk if i should spend the money on them or not, im afraid i might regret it later if i dont. or if the GRs dont look as good as these. i also dont know how early i should head to the outlet near me. decisions decisions!!!!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

So is this number of 5500 pairs coming from nike, or did somebody just pull this out of their !!$?
where'd you see that man? If someone credible said it then I'd go with it. Makes sense to me, since its an outlet only drop and so many outlets aren't getting these. Doesn't it make sense?

I've seen it a couple times in this thread. Idk, but with less than 15 outlets confirming that they're getting these, the total number should be a lot less. 
Fat Boy 915 wrote:
Why does the shoe have "10-15-85" written in it, but the real date is "September 15, 1985"?

Because they were banned by the NBA on 10.15.85. The September date is the release date.

I've seen it a couple times in this thread. Idk, but with less than 15 outlets confirming that they're getting these, the total number should be a lot less. 
Fat Boy 915 wrote:
Why does the shoe have "10-15-85" written in it, but the real date is "September 15, 1985"?
Because they were banned by the NBA on 10.15.85. The September date is the release date.

how many pairs is the average GR, about? Now that you bring it up, I think each one will get about 100-130 pairs so 1500-2000 would seem like a more accurate guess.

Fat Boy 915 wrote:

how many pairs is the average GR, about? Now that you bring it up, I think each one will get about 100-130 pairs so 1500-2000 would seem like a more accurate guess.

the thing is, not all outlets are telling us the truth.  so, we don't know every outlet releasing them yet.  there will be more outlets getting them than we think.  plus, i bet some outlets will receive them later on.  remember, initially these were supposed to drop last october so there were a lot of pairs made.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Pennsylvania?
frankilin mills?

I stopped by Franklin Mills last week. I was speaking to a guy working there for a while and he said his manager said they were getting them, but had instructed employees not to say they were getting them if anyone called asking about them. 
I haven't gotten an update from Franklin Mills, but the guy I was talking with took my number and said he would text me if he found out they weren't getting them. 

My room mate works at the Nike Factory Store in Paramus, NJ. He told me today that the Jersey Gardens store is getting them. 

Actually if there are only 5,500 pairs, and a couple hundred have already sold via the 2 outlets that put them on sale early, well there really won't be lots more outlets than have been discussed. 5500/150 = 36 or 5500/100 = 55. I think it's unlikely more than 50 outlets total get these.

Any single way you cut it, there's very few places to get these and 5,500 pairs is peanuts for highly sought after shoe like this. The quality of the leather, coupled with the Nike branding and Red X make this shoe way more valuable than that garbage version that will apparently release this October.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

I stopped by Franklin Mills last week. I was speaking to a guy working there for a while and he said his manager said they were getting them, but had instructed employees not to say they were getting them if anyone called asking about them. 
see, this is exactly what i am talking about.  not every outlet is telling us the truth.  more outlets will have these than we are lead to believe.  also, south chicago is getting a restock.  so, i think places will get them after june 1st as well.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

the thing is, not all outlets are telling us the truth.  so, we don't know every outlet releasing them yet.  there will be more outlets getting them than we think.  plus, i bet some outlets will receive them later on.  remember, initially these were supposed to drop last october so there were a lot of pairs made.
Yea, I gotta go with elcerrito91. A number around 1500 - 2000 seems about right. And wreckinkickz already posted that the one's hitting outlets were extra pairs that weren't burned with the rest of the one's that were set to release in 2010. I'm pretty sure all the pairs that were available have already been distributed, and I really don't see anymore pairs hitting outlets after june 1st. 

Yea, I gotta go with elcerrito91. A number around 1500 - 2000 seems about right. And wreckinkickz already posted that the one's hitting outlets were extra pairs that weren't burned with the rest of the one's that were set to release in 2010. I'm pretty sure all the pairs that were available have already been distributed, and I really don't see anymore pairs hitting outlets after june 1st. 
well, i'm not buying the 1500-2000 pairs or the burning of the rest of the pairs.  time will tell, of course.  one thing nike knows how to do is create buzz for a shoe.  i'm betting on more pairs than people think.  it's all about money and this is a way for them to cash in even more.  i'm not convinced on the 1500-2000 pairs, but we shall see.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

well, i'm not buying the 1500-2000 pairs or the burning of the rest of the pairs.  time will tell, of course.  one thing nike knows how to do is create buzz for a shoe.  i'm betting on more pairs than people think.  it's all about money and this is a way for them to cash in even more.  i'm not convinced on the 1500-2000 pairs, but we shall see.
For what it's worth, wreckinkickz is very reliable, but I do see where your coming from bro. But I do hope I end up being wrong.

katy mills?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Marysville is getting between 100-120 pairs,which I think is about the same for every other outlet receiving these in there shipment..I'm going to show up Probably 3 hours prior to release time,There's a one pair limit & I don't see 120 people standing in line all night for these but I could be wrong..
Thanks for the info. I will be there around 7:30.

i know cats going to mass from ny because their limit is 2 per customer... 4 hour drive they trying to cop the store out... leaving ny tuesday night and camping till store opening.

The funny thing is, for the reseller prices, you could get some ds 01s with the Nike logo and everything. That doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

i know cats going to mass from ny because their limit is 2 per customer... 4 hour drive they trying to cop the store out... leaving ny tuesday night and camping till store opening.

OH WELL>>> I COPPED A few already from that store got em shipped to me and all
smile.gif
The employees can cop as many as they want but they not getting em all. I know at least 5 people going up to mass with 5 people each... so you do the math they will prob come back with 30 pair.. thats enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom