Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's gotta be more pairs restocking...

I think I saw someone state that there were 9000 pairs? Anyone know what the actual numbers or more accurate estimate was?

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I think I saw someone state that there were 9000 pairs? Anyone know what the actual numbers or more accurate estimate was?

Originally Posted by JAYS

i swear nike need better workers, because they a sloring bro....

Definitely, the pair i got had a small crease on the inside part of the upper right below the swoosh and on both toe boxes right where the eyelets are there are dents. Idk if its just cuz of the butter soft leather or what, but the part that makes me mad is they put the box on the counter and told me to check em. When i pointed out the flaws, they told me i had to take what i got and couldnt switch em for another pair. Worst part of it was i was on of the first people to get a 10 and they had 20 size 10s. I understand there was 80 people behind me, but to make a quick switch would only take seconds, plus they were rude.%@@

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Anyone have the style code? Found a rep willing to help

no one can help you...its basically a wrap.

roll.gif

Wow this release was wayyyy harder to get then alot of people thought (me included). People are drunk trying to get around $300

Originally Posted by Type X

Are you serious? people  were paying 500 plus just days before the release when theyre not even as limited as some pairs. The quality is great but now theyre only going for 250 - 350. i think more outlets got them then they are saying they just didnt tell people to keep hype down. 5500 pairs is a damn goood amount.

Originally Posted by SamB

Wow this release was wayyyy harder to get then alot of people thought (me included). People are drunk trying to get around $300
Auctions on eBay are consistently ending for over $300.  

What you all dont realize is when/if(and I doubt they will) open for phone orders. Its only going to be for the size 8 and 14. Everything else seems to be dust.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

got mines
shout out to rauls054 for helping make it happen
glad some outlets followed through with the 1 per customer rule
easy copp for us at wrentham outlets was very organized it was fun.

..trying to still find my Size 10, I spoke with a Nike Customer Rep and directed them to use Nikefind. The stores that were still showing stock in my size were:

San Marcos
Kansas City
Wrentham, Mass
Sevierville, Tenn

Sadly, the only store that would tell me what stock they had was Wrentham - they only had Sizes 8, 8.5 and 14 left. If that helps anyone you can call them at 508-384-1800 and verify before heading out...

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Originally Posted by Type X

Are you serious? people  were paying 500 plus just days before the release when theyre not even as limited as some pairs. The quality is great but now theyre only going for 250 - 350. i think more outlets got them then they are saying they just didnt tell people to keep hype down. 5500 pairs is a damn goood amount.

some pages back...someone said 3,000....who knows for sure.

Originally Posted by AirJason

..trying to still find my Size 10, I spoke with a Nike Customer Rep and directed them to use Nikefind. The stores that were still showing stock in my size were:

San Marcos
Kansas City
Wrentham, Mass
Sevierville, Tenn

Sadly, the only store that would tell me what stock they had was Wrentham - they only had Sizes 8, 8.5 and 14 left. If that helps anyone you can call them at 508-384-1800 and verify before heading out...

Sevierville, Tenn - only 8.5 and 14 as well.

I asked for 10's and 10.5's at San Marcos when I called and they said they were out.

Damn I have a friend in La Vergne but I can't ask him to drive 3 hours to cop a pair of shoes for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom