Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of the sample pairs with the black X and nike logo (that Mouse/Crazy Legs has) will pop up anywhere.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

anyone try the other laces....I love the red ones...just curious if anyone has tried and took pics.

Yeah I want to see what they look like with white laces. I would try them on my pair but I don't want to do anything to mine until I'm ready to wear them.

DA HELLLLLLL smh

Well keep shaking it. I know I'm not going to rock them with white laces and I'm too lazy to change them out right now. I just want to see what they would look like. Sue me for not trying it myself.

Oh yeah Appollyon Lives, they stop being just sneakers to me years ago.

For the people that was at the Marysville/Seattle Premiums for the release, I'm trying to put some faces to the username. Anyways, I was with Shug and H-N-T. Glad to see that everyone got their size, well at least I think everyone did because there was guy near the end of the line that got his size which was one of the popular sizes.

I was in the maroon/burgundy Supreme fitted wearing the True Blue 3's.

I want to give a big thanks Kenneth (I think that's how you spell it) for giving up the last size 8.5 to me, what would of been his second pair. They ended up not fitting but thanks for being so generous. Hopefully you read this.

Also the guy that was standing in front of me with his son (sorry I forgot you name), it was nice meeting you and chatting it up.

Like I said I hope I can put some faces to these usernames.

Come on guy's .... lets not turn this thread into "that thread" .... 
30t6p3b.gif

for those who havent seen it yet
please lock of flame because I didn't post in the already made thread but I work at the nike outlet aka nike factory and we are goint to receive another shipment of these but in a lower quanity. These shoes are not rare. They will be releasing again next year around january or febuary. The shoes release date was scratched because the man him self did not like the shoe.! They will be redesigned without the X and different insoles. Thanks, and this is from a nike executive aka my friend.

from the locked thread on Banned 1s

DAMN that dude if he bought em for outlet price would have spent about 1100, if he sells em for max resale thats about 5000....wow

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

please lock of flame because I didn't post in the already made thread but I work at the nike outlet aka nike factory and we are goint to receive another shipment of these but in a lower quanity. These shoes are not rare. They will be releasing again next year around january or febuary. The shoes release date was scratched because the man him self did not like the shoe.! They will be redesigned without the X and different insoles. Thanks, and this is from a nike executive aka my friend.

DAMN that dude if he bought em for outlet price would have spent about 1100, if he sells em for max resale thats about 5000....wow

This mess is getting crazy. The pairs we just bought were suppose to drop October of last year but were scrapped, another version was suppose to drop later this year with some changes(no Nike Air, black X, jumpman, different leather), now the shoe is dropping next year with no X and different insoles??? What!? And I wonder why MJ wasn't happy with the first version? Besides the X they're nice.

Some of y'all are going to get banned for violating the No Buying/Selling/Trading rule.

Atleast you'll have matching shoes.

Shout out to AirAnt for my pair! Had to pay the resell price, but that's my fault since I had to work and couldn't take off since I just went to FL a week ago. Not to mention the South Chicago outlet was a wrap from what I hear, especially for my size (10.5). Thank god I just sold a few beaters so had extra cash laying around in my Paypal

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

This mess is getting crazy. The pairs we just bought were suppose to drop October of last year but were scrapped, another version was suppose to drop later this year with some changes(no Nike Air, black X, jumpman, different leather), now the shoe is dropping next year with no X and different insoles??? What!? And I wonder why MJ wasn't happy with the first version? Besides the X they're nice.
i have a pair & want another so if this is true this extremely high resale will drop & i can get a 2nd or i can get another for retail if they restock again 

Ducktales.jpg

Originally Posted by ruger04

Here is my story...

So I have been talking to my wife about the release of these shoes.  On June 1 I was at Ontario Mills in line to try to snatch a pair.  Well, long story short, I was not able to, because the nike staff there are just too shady talking about how we can only commit to the size ask for written on the ticket, and if at the check out they don't have that size then we can't buy other sizes....  Anyway, I told my wife that I didn't get a pair and that I would have to probably pay the reseller's price for them.  So I came home from my work trip last night and when I opened the door this was what I saw on the stairs:

563156ea7e4ff7aa1ef562e9cea02f99441b9db.jpg

She managed not only to get a pair, but size 9.5.  (These do run a bit small, I normally wear 9, but 9.5 was perfect).  When I saw them, I was totally speechless... I was like.. wait, what, how, how how how?  She said she was able to do some research and found an outlet that was selling them, she got there around 6am and was about 70th person in line.  I was just so shocked and still speechless.

So she then asked me, what I was planning to do with this pair, whether to rock it, or keep it DS.  I told her that since this is my only pair, I will keep it DS for now and may rock it later on.
She said OK, so if you have more than one then you will rock them?  I said "yeah".  So then said OK... if that's what you want to do.  Then she said.. ok, it's late let's go to bed.  I was like OK yeah I am tired too since I just had a long flight home. 

When I opened our bedroom door this was what I saw on the floor

536155e77c44fbac9a064921aff84b5c0e837aa.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I almost fainted!  I was even more speechless.  She told me this was my father's day present.  I told her that one pair was sufficient... she said nah.. I know you have been working hard and I was able to get multiple pair, so I did!

Guys.... I hope you will find a wife or significant other that will treat you just as well as my wife has treated me.  She was so sweet to go to an outlet in the morning, not knowing whether if it was even safe for her to do that... but later she told me she got some of our relatives to go with her.

I LOVE MY WIFE! 

YES I did say thank you and many many many LOVE YOUs.....
pimp.gif

Shoe observation:
Has anyone noticed the inner sock liner comes in different material.  2 of my pair are cloth, and the other 2 have this smooth material, sorta shiny.  Kinda reminded me of the inner sock liner like the flip 3, although I don't think these are leather.  Just an observation to be thrown out there.
Props to you both. 
My girl did something similar. She was in Manila and waited on line @ Nike Park and copped me my two pairs of "Lights Out" Trainer 1s. Lord knows I love her.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Here is my story...

So I have been talking to my wife about the release of these shoes.  On June 1 I was at Ontario Mills in line to try to snatch a pair.  Well, long story short, I was not able to, because the nike staff there are just too shady talking about how we can only commit to the size ask for written on the ticket, and if at the check out they don't have that size then we can't buy other sizes....  Anyway, I told my wife that I didn't get a pair and that I would have to probably pay the reseller's price for them.  So I came home from my work trip last night and when I opened the door this was what I saw on the stairs:

She managed not only to get a pair, but size 9.5.  (These do run a bit small, I normally wear 9, but 9.5 was perfect).  When I saw them, I was totally speechless... I was like.. wait, what, how, how how how?  She said she was able to do some research and found an outlet that was selling them, she got there around 6am and was about 70th person in line.  I was just so shocked and still speechless.

So she then asked me, what I was planning to do with this pair, whether to rock it, or keep it DS.  I told her that since this is my only pair, I will keep it DS for now and may rock it later on.
She said OK, so if you have more than one then you will rock them?  I said "yeah".  So then said OK... if that's what you want to do.  Then she said.. ok, it's late let's go to bed.  I was like OK yeah I am tired too since I just had a long flight home. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I almost fainted!  I was even more speechless.  She told me this was my father's day present.  I told her that one pair was sufficient... she said nah.. I know you have been working hard and I was able to get multiple pair, so I did!

Guys.... I hope you will find a wife or significant other that will treat you just as well as my wife has treated me.  She was so sweet to go to an outlet in the morning, not knowing whether if it was even safe for her to do that... but later she told me she got some of our relatives to go with her.

I LOVE MY WIFE! 

pimp.gif

Shoe observation:
Has anyone noticed the inner sock liner comes in different material.  2 of my pair are cloth, and the other 2 have this smooth material, sorta shiny.  Kinda reminded me of the inner sock liner like the flip 3, although I don't think these are leather.  Just an observation to be thrown out there.
Props to you both. 
My girl did something similar. She was in Manila and waited on line @ Nike Park and copped me my two pairs of "Lights Out" Trainer 1s. Lord knows I love her.

If you didnt give her the mean pipe game that night, you're fired homie 
laugh.gif

your wife went beastmode!

sn: this is my first post in JB in like 4 years 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"NTers" boy...

Sell at highest price when they sellin' something, but quick to look for a hookup from others, then complain when they can't get over.

lol.
QFMFT

Originally Posted by ijapino

Some of y'all are going to get banned for violating the No Buying/Selling/Trading rule.

Atleast you'll have matching shoes.

Thats a good one haha, first thing i read when coming back to the thread and its great. And please no one try to remove the x, its a part of the whole concept. Appreciate what it means and its value to the shoe game. Imagine if the 1 was never created or banned. If you want em without the x get em from the pack or as everyone else is saying for comfort and quality, the 01.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Here is my story...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I LOVE MY WIFE! 

pimp.gif

Shoe observation:
Props to you both. 
Where can i find women like that^^^^ Mad props to both your ladies and the shoes they got you both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom