Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm no expert on leather, but I'm sure that the textured or pre-wrinkled look of the banned 1's are due to the fact that this particular leather was processed, treated, and finished for softness. I actually prefer that jordan brand mixes it up using subtle design details like leather texture to separate the different releases.

Originally Posted by Lando25

i'm no expert on leather, but I'm sure that the textured or pre-wrinkled look of the banned 1's are due to the fact that this particular leather was processed, treated, and finished for softness. I actually prefer that jordan brand mixes it up using subtle design details like leather texture to separate the different releases.

pretty much

looks like hype has died down some for these..glad i sold my 3rd pair on ebay,now that i have these & from looking at the comparison pics everyone has been posting i don't know why people would compare banneds to OG's or even 2001's..there completely different..i may use the 300 i got from selling my banneds to put towards the black and royal 2001 pair..hmm decisions decisions

The finished edges of the shoe panels clearly indicate the superiority of the bans... I've really got to get another pair in my size after I sell this 11.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

looks like hype has died down some for these..glad i sold my 3rd pair on ebay,now that i have these & from looking at the comparison pics everyone has been posting i don't know why people would compare banneds to OG's or even 2001's..there completely different..i may use the 300 i got from selling my banneds to put towards the black and royal 2001 pair..hmm decisions decisions

thats the story of most, if not all, JB releases these days. People who wanted them got them, and those who didn't and didn't want to pay resell price are waiting to see what the retail version will look like. If they are this version, the ones that dropped at the outlet will plummet faster than a meteorite. If the black X version does indeed drop with the same leather that the DMP 1s had, these will sit at the $235-$250 mark. I also don't see those coming in a special box, but instead in the regular black/grey box. regardless, after the cardinal VIIs drop there is no worthy JB releases until August when the Black/Met. Silver Vs come out, so people who are itchy for a kicks fix will gravitate toward these (which is why i don't see these going below the $225 mark).

the interesting about the Black/Red 1 is that each retro had their own differences and these are no different. it's a matter of opinion about which one is the "best". Let's just be glad they decided to bring this classic back again and this time actually gave a damn when it came to quality and presentation (both of which are almost always missing on Jordan 1s due to their low production costs).

Pretty interesting article from sneakerfile about the Vacaville release. He also mentions the SP guy.
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ssion-camping-for-kicks/

Camping for kicks… I was told this is something that needs to be experienced at least once in a SneakerHead’s lifetime.

While I’ve been buying and ‘collecting’ sneakers since my Freshman year of High School, camping is something I’ve never actually done until earlier this week. The age of the internet is upon us, camping for sneakers is something I’ve never HAD to do because everything I had wanted was just a click away. Ten years of collecting and never one camp-out… until now.

My experience was very interesting, to say the least…

I work a normal 9-5, as most of us do, so camping isn’t usually something I’m able to do. This week, however, saw the release of the Air Jordan 1 ‘Banned’ in limited quantities at select Nike Outlet and Factory Stores. Hype isn’t even the term one can appropriately use to describe this particular release. Want is a term we SneakerHeads use frequently, because we all WANT the shoe… but these were different… I NEEDED these!

Never have I put in more work prior to a release. We all know when a certain sneaker is releasing, we prepare for such releases patiently; making room in the closet, saving up some extra cash in case there is a need to double up. That was not the case with the Banned AJ1… I called every Nike Outlet and Factory Store located in Northern California. Getting a different answer each and every time which was excruciating and quite frankly… It was starting to irritate the crap out of me. Once I finally had the location, I only needed to know when. Again, getting the runaround at this store was just as irritating as trying to find the shoes in the first place. “They’ll release in store on the 3rd

^^^great story/post.

That's the part that many miss at a successful camp... If you're managing the line properly, making sure everyone gets what they need is a big part of it... We typically do a god job of that in GA... but after the top 12-15 folks in line, well... at that point nature has to run it's course.

Until next time.

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

lol nice edit.  160 putting out a flyer on NT for someone to pick him up to go get more pairs.  Paying gas fees and the whole 9. 
roll.gif
  It's that serious

Its that serious, but only to a joke like 160....at this point I would pay someone just to go pick him up and once they find out where the store is just kick him out on the side of the highway, or better yet take him to a another "secret" place where a bunch of respectable Nter's were waiting to teach him a good 'ol fashioned lesson......
roll.gif
......what a d-bag....

Dang I just read a thread on resellers from sneakerfiles the comment went like this

"Da only resella I don't like is 160jordansdeep from Niketalk Man is always frontin & posin like a little gurl. His hustle is weak & his talk

i googled my screen name and this comes up can someone tell me who this +#% clown is or if they want to answer them self

by all means "tell me how my +#% tastes" "

laugh.gif
authentic was that you?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

lol nice edit. �160 putting out a flyer on NT for someone to pick him up to go get more pairs.��Paying gas fees and the whole 9.�
roll.gif
� It's that serious

Its that serious, but only to a joke like 160....at this point I would pay someone just to go pick him up and once they find out where the store is just kick him out on the side of the highway, or better yet take him to a another "secret" place where a bunch of respectable Nter's were waiting to teach him a good 'ol fashioned lesson......
roll.gif
......what a d-bag....
Dang I just read a thread on resellers from sneakerfiles the comment went like this

"Da only resella I don't like is 160jordansdeep from Niketalk Man is always frontin & posin like a little gurl. His hustle is weak & his talk

i googled my screen name and this comes up can someone tell me who this +#% clown is or if they want to answer them self

by all means "tell me how my +#% tastes" "

laugh.gif
authentic was that you?
roll.gif

thats not this clown
its some other fartknocker�

as for all the haters�

one more thing when it comes to reselling this shoe

i sold it off nike talk and I still want a pair in my size 

the person i sold the extra pair of banned 's to is someone who i know for 15 years and he dont even post on niketalk or the internet about sneakers hes out getting money not crying like a little girl about resellers on the computer

thats the type of people i like to deal with

that dude i know got alot more then most of the people on here do

f>>> these jokers
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So you guys dont see prices going up but staying steady at 250ish?

I dont even wanna move my pairs, I really like them
pimp.gif

couldn't track down a size 16... yet I'm unsure if these even released in 16. saw some 15's but don't want to drop a size, especially at reseller prices.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

couldn't track down a size 16... yet I'm unsure if these even released in 16. saw some 15's but don't want to drop a size, especially at reseller prices.

Riverhead on its restock had a 16.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That was a cool story, glad it ended with a happy ending and he got his sneakers.
yeah but those 15-17 people that cut the line (assuming they all bought more than one pair) probably left 25-40 people who were there the whole night/time empty-handed 

Originally Posted by rauls054

7a93627d433003fc09616cf72d78e0e5fe4db756.jpg

dd426b64980120ac648235e914c3b99e305fbcaf.jpg

0d63628e4e1a0e3403ce67f8219ee9252ac5afd2.jpg

I DONT KNOW IF POSTED BUT I JUST PICKED UP THIS HAT.LMK WHAT U GUYS THINK
Not a bad hat, i thought there was going to be a big black x on the front. IMO
 they could have put a big wings logo on the front center of the hat. Why do JB always put little logos on their hats. New Era needs to collab with JB to make some dope fitteds

This my first jb hat all have is new era fitteds. And also my first matching hat I copped because I liked it.

Ive been saying this ever since Nike started shafting 90% of Mom n Pops accts on copper foams.
Nike seems to be doing away with their smaller mom n pops accounts (they're not doing well and for the last few years many of defaulted on their balances and gone out of business)

now they're "releasing" sneakers at their outlets like I envisioned

with all the "factory stores" out there, Nike doesn't need mom n pops anymore, just factory stores, boutiques, and footlocker that pays their bills on time

Nike has footlocker/hoh in every mall (they buy in large quantities and pay on time)

factory stores in almost every outlet (Nike gets 100% of the $)

and boutiques in every nice neighborhood with "high end hype" (keep brand value high)

Can you imagine Nike not having a middleman to sell sneakers?

well it's happening as we speak 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone else see/think this way?

edit:

sorry for sounding like certain NT sneaker fortune tellers 
laugh.gif
, just seems like good business

After reading all these pages all I can say is....

I guess Im not active as much on here like I use to be, to be connected with others like most you cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom