Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine should be here in about 3 days I feel I got a fair deal. $225 shipped my 1st time paying resellers prices since '06 but I don't feel like I'm getting beat out of anything since this is a shoe I really wanted and had that Nike Air that I have been dying to see on my feet again. Maybe Jb will realize that nobody had acted a fool for any other 1's So maybe we'll be thrown a bone and get Nike Air on the Blk Cement 3's or 4's next yr who knows.

^^insane! people would do everything for shoes and yet complain about resell price.. id rather pay 2 bills to 250 for these than go to all these trouble.. f that! to each its own, so i respect that

can't find an 11, but i talked to a nike rep and he said there will be an official release this year, and that they will also release different colors.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

can't find an 11, but i talked to a nike rep and he said there will be an official release this year, and that they will also release different colors.
Obviously there are going to be changes to the release version. Will there be an ugly x on the back, will there be a nike tag in the tounge?? We'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Obviously there are going to be changes to the release version. Will there be an ugly x on the back, will there be a nike tag in the tounge?? We'll have to wait and see.

Only time will tell.

I just want a black n blue color and a black and red one.That would be sweet. I hope they drop in november or something

Wrentham Outlet was real organized we no problems . Everybody was chill the employees were outside talking to us. Heck they even gave us markers with a paper of the air Jordan 1.whoever colored the best. They gave u a $25 dollar gift card not bad to kill the time.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Isn't Houston where the crowd issues got on the news for the Cool Grey XI release too?

Yep it was all over the news down here 
grin.gif

You can hear one of the nike employees say something about a restock around the 3:15 mark or so 

the resell price is too much for these, already have 2 pair of black/red ones. smh people just want it for hype

laugh.gif
frijo sneaker wrote:

Originally Posted by smlb52

I think he said there is going to be a restock soon�
#!*? Peeps running like they gettin away from the immigration
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Would of been funnier at the end they didnt recieved The banned 1's!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
man thats a little too much to get these shoes

That video is an EPIC FAIL because no matter how the line turned out to be running to the gate
or to the store the employee allowed to the go by the list lol.

^ What? Stop drinking. Your comment and your sig. lol

Anyway, that video is pure comedy. I would never go through all that for any shoe.How old are these kids? 15? I got my pairs and went through nothing remotely similar.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom