Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the release is supposed to be symbolic as in "What if the Air Jordan 1 was TRULY banned?" 

Had that originally happened, ALL of the remaining pairs in production or whatever would have been shipped to outlets ONLY.

So, the whole scheme/plot/gimmicc and so forth was a perfectly executed marketing scheme and at the same time a BIG hit with consumers....

They basically did an alternate-reality situation where the AJ1 was truly outlawed and played it out as it may have went in that place and time....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I think the release is supposed to be symbolic as in "What if the Air Jordan 1 was TRULY banned?" 

Had that originally happened, ALL of the remaining pairs in production or whatever would have been shipped to outlets ONLY.

So, the whole scheme/plot/gimmicc and so forth was a perfectly executed marketing scheme and at the same time a BIG hit with consumers....

They basically did an alternate-reality situation where the AJ1 was truly outlawed and played it out as it may have went in that place and time....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

never thought of that. kudos to your input...

Ima have to go to jersey gardens today to get that shirt.... would be nice to go with the pair I plan to keep ds

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

the people that are saying hold onto these are completely wrong.someone even said south beaches 2?you've got to be kidding me.average price is going for only about $250 now,these will never go beyond $300 again.reason 1.people already have exposed how bad some of these are,some pairs are leaning or higher than another.2)quality is not as high as people once thought.they're the exact same leather as the shadow 1's and those were sitting forever.3)2001's will always be worth more & you can still get a pair for less than $400.40i honestly believe maybe not this version,but i guarantee there will be another banned jordan to actually release.
there you go,everyone that has a pair i suggest you sell them now,even if there's black x's on the new ones.you gotta understand some people won't mind.& people that's wanted pairs will have already have them
Somebody quickly take his GOODS sticker away.
He is making them look bad right about now..

How am I making them look bad?you don't make sense at all.you must be one of those people that have a pair your holding onto hoping to cash over $500 on these in a year..or do you even have a pair?I don't ever remember you seeing in this thread.anyone who think these are good quality are out of there minds.all I'm doing is speaking the truth.

@tenorio: where did u get your pair? And how can you say that this isn't good quality? have u been wearing yours lately or wssup

Honestly this is my personal opinion but any apparel made for jordans are whack,just be grown & rock a v neck or black tee.leave the kids being the ones walking around looking like billboards

Apparently dude is selling retro socks lol and is throwing these in there he must think that's a deal lol I don't know what the @&@-%%# these are just thought is share it with nt

I've seen them before but I can't remember exactly. They are og bootlegs I believe, we need an early nter to chime in

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Check this out!
I sent a Paypal payment for a sz 13 to this cat who posted earlier in this thread. It took 2 days to get the deal solid. He sent me an invoice, I sent him payment. Out of the blue he backs out, says he's keeping them for himself. #%%! In addition I come to find out that he was just banned from NT. Luckily he refunded my money. It turns out he sold them on ebay for $20 more. He's not thinking about final value fees. Those are going to be close to $30...LOL So I'm back in the hunt for a sz 13.

I think the same thing may have happened to me.  I bought a sz 11 on eBay after doing plenty of searching.  I reluctantly bought them cuz the dude had a BIN $200 so I emailed and asked if hed ship to Canada and if so how much.  Dude responded with "ship to Canada for $25 more".  I made the mistake of thinking he meant $225 shipped but he already had shipping set to $50 so it was actually $275 he wanted.  It was my mistake so I owned up to it and paid him the $275 right away (this was last Wednesday).  Two days later (last Friday) I emailed asking if he had shipped yet and he got back to me saying that he didnt get a chance to and he would ship on Monday.  Monday went by so I emailed Tues asking if he shipped and got no response.  I emailed Thurs too and still no response.  I have a feeling he sold em to someone else or doesnt want to give em up cuz now he wants more
eyes.gif
  I havent filed a clam yet but Im thinking Im gonna have to.  I dont get it tho, the guy had a 100% feedback.  Good thing I already have a 10.5 but they are kinda snug so Id rather have the 11.............and I want a second pair anyway
happy.gif

Honestly this is my personal opinion but any apparel made for jordans are whack,just be grown & rock a v neck or black tee.leave the kids being the ones walking around looking like billboards

I do agree that some of the Jordan clothing is wack. But that doesn't mean that an older dude (like myself) can't wear it as long as it's not the corny slogans, bright colors and prints. Plus, not everybody rocks v-necks and skinny jeans my dude. But hey, you have your own opinion.

BaYBoSs wrote:

Those are SANGS also know as the 1st BRAND to ever pull a like JORDAN design.
Basically they are the OG FATHER of BOOTLEGS.  It's understanding to sell them high considering SANG

close out after a lawsuit in the late 80s and this were the only pair they put out.

Any who It's worth a buy, but nothing over $600 IMO.   The guy saying buy the socks and get this free on eBAY..is such a stupid thing to say,

he ain't fooling anyone with that little description or TITLE.

i kno but still that a lot of money and there not even real i gues only fake collectors would know the sentimental value they have lol......i wouldnt cop these at all 

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

i kno but still that a lot of money and there not even real i gues only fake collectors would know the sentimental value they have lol......i wouldnt cop these at all 

"Thre not even real i guesS only fake collectors would know the sentimental value they have"
That is not necessarily the case.

There is history behind this no matter how you see it.  They aren't fakes just to get that off your head.

They were a design that was meant to be put out since people couldn't really afford Jordan's back in the day and those that couldn't afford to buy

jays could afford to buy this at $50 a piece.  Yeah they copy the design 100% but they weren't necessarily fakes.

Sang is similar to A Bathing Ape and how they make sneakers that are pretty much a copy of AF1's.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

I do agree that some of the Jordan clothing is wack. But that doesn't mean that an older dude (like myself) can't wear it as long as it's not the corny slogans, bright colors and prints. Plus, not everybody rocks v-necks and skinny jeans my dude. But hey, you have your own opinion.
haha i never said anything about skinnies bro,stop naming off your son's wardrobe,old man 

Where oh Where can I get that hat Gza?

I finally rocked these today and was shocked at how comfortable they were...I think that second pair my have to just sit on ice for a day to be determined now

Originally Posted by ruger04

IMO: 2011 Banned > 2001
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo any real sneakerhead is about to toss you in the burner for saying that,were you even around when the 2001's came out?because that comment you made you sound like a noob.anyone that picks up the banneds over 2001's are out of there mind,if you paid over $300 for some banned 1's,you need to reevaluate yourselves,go ahead and spend the extra $50 & cop yourself a pair of 2001's real talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom