Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I'm just trying to show everyone. Unless you have both pairs or even the DMP or straps it's hard to tell. The tumbled leather is nice on the banned 1s. Everyone is entitled their opinion. I'm going to rock the banned 1s just because I want to keep my 2001s on ice, but if I had to choose I would rather get a vnds 2001 pair for the same price some of you are paying for the banned 1s. Congrats that got the banned 1s at retail or close to retail.

I'll be able to give my opinion and comparison tomorrow
smile.gif
. I can't wait for them to come in.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Okay so it seems alot of people got butthurt over me saying 2001's over banned.throwing insults at me make you any better,I think not.I guess anyone can be who they wanta be or say what they wanta say when you're behind a computer screen.so bold.What significance do you guys make?it's people like you that make it so easy for me to sell pairs $300 plus..jus make sure you guys come over the quai 54 thread & tell them how much those are better than 99' metallics so I can make a profit off those as well smh

But those aren't the same colorway though. lol
laugh.gif
 Weak comparison.  

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Okay so it seems alot of people got butthurt over me saying 2001's over banned.throwing insults at me make you any better,I think not.I guess anyone can be who they wanta be or say what they wanta say when you're behind a computer screen.so bold.What significance do you guys make?it's people like you that make it so easy for me to sell pairs $300 plus..jus make sure you guys come over the quai 54 thread & tell them how much those are better than 99' metallics so I can make a profit off those as well smh

But those aren't the same colorway though. lol
laugh.gif
 Weak comparison.  

I wish you would sense my sarcasm.this thread is no longer about the shoes.I was highly involved in this thread with the 1st 100 pages when Word had gotten out that outlets would be recieving these,we were all helping each other out,& calling outlets to see which places were getting them,some people even offered to help out one or two people with a pair.now it's filled with salty people that didn't get there pair,or people that paid the reseller prices & put these on a throne.I agree it's a nice shoe,I don't agree with the hype behind it but it was one of the best releases of the year & I was lucky enough to own 6 pairs at one point.the point of this thread was to put out info,& pass the word amongst each other and a vast majority of us were lucky enough to cop pairs all because of this thread thanks to 430am posting about phone orders from south Vegas or basically people that were putting in all the work calling outlets each & every day waiting for an official confirmation.It was really one of the best threads in niketalk at that moment in time,& for once everyone was helping each other out instead of name bashing.if I started this argument because I offended someone by saying 2001's over banned,& people took it the wrong way,I apologize.I'm jus here because I love sneakers.if you want drama,press the back button and go back to facebook

Oh my gosh would everyone stop getting all butt hurt over what someone else said or thinks about YOUR opinion! Who cares what someone a thousand miles away typed into a forum on the INTERNET!! If it's not constructive conversation then just STFUGTFO!!

some people are acting like they wear their feelings on their sleeves, jeez waaaaaay too much crying in this thread

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

LOL at what this thread has turned into . . . same opinions from different people, same picture comparisons, same hype. This thread is no longer any help to those trying to get real info or new info. All of the info, opinions, and reviews have already been provided in the previous pages. I'm surprised that we are not yet done with this release and that the mods have not yet locked up this one.

btw . . . stop all the bickering, sounds like childish NTers!
Exactly!

don't have time to search back to the page since i'm on my phone but whoever had the two sz 14 left shoes from vegas or knows their sn, hit me up. i found your right shoe.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I saw someone posted that the X could be removed, how and has anyone tried?

I'll let you know in a couple of days....but i'm gonna try rubbing alcohol and a blow dryer.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

i really dont care what anyone says the leather on the banned is alot better then the red/black 2001 's or any others rerto 1's in this same colorway

i never had the first jordan 1 from 1985 and the very first retro from 1994

but from the 2001 and the 2011 the leather is like night and day

397326979.jpg

397326982.jpg

397326983.jpg

397326981.jpg

plastic looking leather from 2001
397326980.jpg

better quality looking leather from the banned's

I dont own the 2001's but based on the pics I think nike/JB was going for a more vintage or worn look to the shoe.  I wouldnt say one is better than the other, its all preference.  With that being said, I kinda like the look of the Banned 1's more than the 2001 1's. 

Welcome back PTone and 160/200
laugh.gif
!!!

Does anyone know where i can get this AJ 1 banned on the net that can ship internationally ? Been searching size 10 n still no luck in finding them yet...

Been searching ebay too n they're killing me with those price...

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'll let you know in a couple of days....but i'm gonna try rubbing alcohol and a blow dryer.
do a 25/75 mix of alcohol & water or you're gonna take all the paint off.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Honestly I don't think it's worth it to even attempt this.  Is the X even that noticeable in person?  It doesn't look like it in the pictures.  Is it really worth possibly ruining your shoe?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Honestly I don't think it's worth it to even attempt this.  Is the X even that noticeable in person?  It doesn't look like it in the pictures.  Is it really worth possibly ruining your shoe?
the X isn't even that noticable because it is like a glossy red X.  in my opinion, i think it is cool and makes the shoe unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom