Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by matt2126

dude offered me DS banned 1s for vnds grape 5s and og jams. should i do it? neither of mine have boxes. his is complete.

Heeeeeeeellllllll no! One or the other would be near fair!

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

unDS mine over the weekend
Please excuse the jail house pose 
laugh.gif

Bonus

@Sk8TheGr8

I'm droolin over your sneaker shelves-classy.That Benny the bull new era cap is pretty sick too.

^^^^DRO3000 agrees, which is why I originally intended on doubling up but due to some problems with an amateur reseller, I ended up copping a 3rd.

^^^none of mine were purchased for retail, one was alomost 3x, but I am truly happy with the money spent. Love this sneaker and the whole story and chaos it created when released.

BTW, all of my pairs except one shoe have the stamp on the shoes size tag

Mines weren't paid retail aswell. But not over price imo.. I agree with dude up top too,, give it a whole year and these will be wanted by many.. like those u didn't get a chance. I mean, aj1 blk/red with the right materials used, and the chaos it created once it "released" and the b-grade bs behind it,, imagine if?..

Originally Posted by vipersupra

give it a whole year and these will be wanted by many.. like those u didn't get a chance.
The people that got their hands on this (including me) are very lucky to own a pair of history.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Cool story, now everyone on here thinks you're an arrogant prick.
thats good champ 
maybe because your tight you aint get a pair 

i really dont care what your or anyone else thinks 

dont worry about this clown [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stevedensmore[/font]

hes just jealous my dude djuzi05

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Generaiya had 5 pairs of Banned 1s. 3 pairs of Size 12, 2 of Size 11.5. Generaiya ended up giving a pair to a friend at retail+shipping, that is how Generaiya builds connects and expands Generaiya's network.
160jordansdeep, let the haters hate. You and Generaiya both know that when these dry up on the secondary market, these will be one of the more difficult Jordans to get ones' hands on 
pimp.gif
160jordansdeep thinks Generaiya has become one of the better members of niktalk 
160jordansdeep would always hook up Generaiya with info if Generaiya was in nyc 

coolgrey81 is glad to see NT'ers scooping up their pairs.. coolgrey81 is also in the hunt for just 1 more pair..

jordunk would love to get another pair if the price is right. jordunk payed $235.00 shipped for the first pair and is extremely happy with the purchase. Lmao!

The whole talking in third person thing was funny when it was only Generaiya. Now you guys are just playing it out. Reminds me of the whole "fake" pictures thing in the kobe thread.

For the supposed GRs coming out, instead of the black Xs, I'd prefer a slightly slanted black bar on the tongue and on the heel. Just like in the Jordan banned commercial.

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by vipersupra

give it a whole year and these will be wanted by many.. like those who didn't get a chance.
The people that got their hands on this (including me) are very lucky to own a pair of history.

vipersupra agree and like to thank whoever made this "release" possible.. i believe they were deff tryna reach to those who were born in late 80s early 90s era. ones that missed out on alot of great releases! thank you nike/jb.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

The whole talking in third person thing was funny when it was only Generaiya. Now you guys are just playing it out. Reminds me of the whole "fake" pictures thing in the kobe thread.

160jordansdeep thinks talking in the third person is the new wave of internet message board commutation 
wink.gif

Whats good fellas ... Haven't been in the thread in a while. Been busy working and planning on my wedding. Wifey and I will be taking our engagement photoshoot this weekend in my Hometown Miami and I'll be wearing the Banned's in a few of the shots. Excited to unDS them for a worthy cause 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

well Mushi Mushi would just like to let everyone know that he finally got his banned 1's

(pics to follow)

-Moosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely happy to hear that fam!!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Whats good fellas ... Haven't been in the thread in a while. Been busy working and planning on my wedding. Wifey and I will be taking our engagement photoshoot this weekend in my Hometown Miami and I'll be wearing the Banned's in a few of the shots. Excited to unDS them for a worthy cause 
laugh.gif

Congrats! Share couple photos if you will.

i pay way higher than retail for this AJ 1 Banned.....but still happy i got these.....

it's really good quality AJ....

Been keeping mine on ice since they came in the mail a few weeks back.

I'm a break them out for my east coast trip. Prolly bring my CDP I's too.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

I would like to know what's the purpose of paying over $200 for these when could just acquire the '01 Breds.

01's run 275-350

Man I still have mine on ice...question, was anybody else able to do a NDC order? I was but paid $125 instead of the outlet price of $109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom