Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lfuqua3

To those who have these, would you pay $350 for them?

Nah, Most I would pay is $300... Just because they are getting harder and harder to find... If you have the bread, go for it.

Good Luck.

Originally Posted by sthebest

roll.gif
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by 430AM

How this dude goin in for a dunk but is like 4ft. from the rim... No Bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Gravity is a @$#$#. Especially if you're 300 lbs.
roll.gif
roll.gif

is it me or is dude rocking a fake Bulls Jordan jersey? I have a 98 one from Nike and the 23 looks entirely different.

wasn't expecting my brother's pic to end up in this thread LOL!

he was wearing the dmp pack bred 1s not the banneds.

Originally Posted by riddla713

walked away with 4 pairs of banned 1's but only kept 1. me and my buddy drove 2 hours to san marcos, texas and walked away with 13 pairs combined. my buddy copped 9 pairs and ran out of cash, i was cool with 4 but i could of got so many more. after the initial line of around 50 people died down it was open game for us as long as we could find a new person to buy them each time (1 per customer limit) and since we were at an outlet mall finding a new person each time was very easy. the next day they dropped at the houston outlet and around 300 people were camped out for only 120 pairs, i was chilling at home watching the drama on youtube. as far as the banned 1 vs yotr 7 discussion, yotr 7 > banned 1's imo, i tripled up on yotr 7's and still have all 3. i dont like retro 1's that much but i had to cop these for collection purposes.
I was in san marcos the weekend before these dropped and they put a few out while i was there and i passed.... kicking myself for that one...

Got 2 pairs still deadstock.

For some reason I can't bring myself to wear them.

Lots of thanks to the head manager of a major outlet who shipped me a pair once the stock around the country was becoming low.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

To those who have these, would you pay $350 for them?

hellllll no...i paid $275 shipped for mines and that was even pushing it. the max i would pay is $310 shipped, only because theyre amazing quality and the supply IS starting to dry up. but if you have the money, try to get some 1994s or 1985s for cheaper.
although to be honest, I see these shooting up to serious prices in a few years. this is one of the few Jordan 1s that hardcore collectors will be aiming to get into their collection.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

same here. 2 pairs... especially hard since i got a clean pair of 2001's i wear.

prolly just keep 'em DS for a hot minute.

i still haven't worn mine. i flew to Philly to pick them up from my boy who's pops picked them up in AC for me.

made a vacation out of it, partied in AC, beasted on some Pat's, Ishkabibbles, and caught a Phillies game. i'd love to track down another pair but that's not bloody likely.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

same here. 2 pairs... especially hard since i got a clean pair of 2001's i wear.

prolly just keep 'em DS for a hot minute.
i guess the same reason i'm not wearing mine 
i got a 2001 one pair i wear 

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i still haven't worn mine. i flew to Philly to pick them up from my boy who's pops picked them up in AC for me.

made a vacation out of it, partied in AC, beasted on some Pat's, Ishkabibbles, and caught a Phillies game. i'd love to track down another pair but that's not bloody likely.

Besides eating some of the worst food in the city, sounds like fun haha. No, seriously though, I can show you 5 different corner stores that make better cheesesteaks/food than both Pat's and Ishkabibbles (which are complete tourist traps), let alone places that actually specialize in cheesesteaks.

And I need to get these ASAP. But at the way they're selling, I might as well just look for an 01 pair. I don't know how wearable they are, but they're going for the same price pretty much.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by sthebest

roll.gif
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Gravity is a @$#$#. Especially if you're 300 lbs.
roll.gif
roll.gif

is it me or is dude rocking a fake Bulls Jordan jersey? I have a 98 one from Nike and the 23 looks entirely different.

wasn't expecting my brother's pic to end up in this thread LOL!

he was wearing the dmp pack bred 1s not the banneds.

No offense but your brother is a dweeb. Why would he even take a pic where he's 3 inches on the ground?

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

$200 fair for these worn one time? im planning to do a meetup and pick these up
Seems fair to me. I've worn one of my pairs 3-4 times now and you can't even tell they've been rocked. Still have that fresh leather smell and the tumbled leather really makes a difference when it comes to creasing (the biggest problem with 1's in general given the cheap, stiff leather that is used on most of them).

One of the best  QUALITY  Jordans  in Years ! Admit it ! Those who slept and people who arent AJ 1 fans will never understand.
glasses.gif

Yea.. I got two pairs as well.. And I dont want to un ds either pair just yet..
Went into the closet just to look at these and a few other pairs of kicks.. Took em out for a sec.. Then put em back in the icebox..
Im just happy I didnt have to hunt for a back up pair because two pairs of these are so necessary.

http://corporategotem.com...-ban-1s-be-sure-to-read/

Now why on Earth would we post Kanye rockin the Banned 1s today?

Not only did we release pairs for our 3 year but today we are releasing another round of pairs…

Don’t believe us no worries… Hit us up if you’re after em for retail for the second time.

Limited quantities now available!

Not sure if anyone is still on the hunt for these, or what Corporate is calling retail, but hey, it's probably better than the resale prices

^To answer your comment... on the boxes we received today they were $125. Sorry they did sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom