Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

what did these retial for??

I payed $110 at the outlets

$118 with tax
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

what did these retial for??

You can't get that kind of price now.
HA!

30t6p3b.gif
yea i know that

i just got a pair today for 250 ill post pics here in a minute

so seeing retail on these were about 110-120 depending on the tax in your state

im happy about paying double for a shoe where the quality is just insane

i almost don't want to wear these and i wear all of my shoes

its good to see that JB can still make great quality retros

if all of the retros were this great quality i wouldnt mind paying double or close to it knowing how great the quality is

and i bet if they marked up the price it would slash the resellers in half

You can't get that kind of price now.
HA!

30t6p3b.gif
yea i know that

i just got a pair today for 250 ill post pics here in a minute

so seeing retail on these were about 110-120 depending on the tax in your state

im happy about paying double for a shoe where the quality is just insane

i almost don't want to wear these and i wear all of my shoes

its good to see that JB can still make great quality retros

if all of the retros were this great quality i wouldnt mind paying double or close to it knowing how great the quality is

and i bet if they marked up the price it would slash the resellers in half
thats a great price 

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

so are these still re releasing or what

They were supposed to come out with the GR version around December but that never happened. Who knows.
Today I was going through some shoes I wanted to sell so I can get my money right and saw these and didn't have the heart to even think about letting these go.

^^^believe me, you wnna wear these! Guearantee it wont feel like any retro that's released in d past 5years or so.

^ How much you paid and why you say you don't know if you can wear them?

I paid 300 + shipping. I know that's way above retail but considering that most are going for 400+, I'm content. These shoes are almost too nice to consider wearing, more of a collectors item.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I paid 300 + shipping. I know that's way above retail but considering that most are going for 400+, I'm content. These shoes are almost too nice to consider wearing, more of a collectors item.

That's true. Even if I had 5 pairs (I own 2), I still wouldn't wear them. A collector later on in life will appreciate a DS pair that's been taken care of, just like DS originals or retros that have Nike Air on the back. They would gladly pay the price if they understand the story and release behind these shoes.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by yelloo

Who cares about the box its about the shoes, like who is gonna see the box

It's all apart of the theme homie. And yes, if I'm getting charged for the box you best believe I care about it. 

One of my pairs came with the stupid orange Nike box. At Oregon nikestore, they had some water damaged boxes, so they peeled the sticker off the original box and taped it on the orange box. Pissed me off!! Luckily, the shoes were in pristine condition with no pre-creasing or other defects! $117.00, really can't complain about that neither!

not even sure very many websites had these, if any.
they were a nikestore and outlet only release.
your best bet would be to check around here, the other site, ebay or craiglist.
best of luck with your search.

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

I need a 10 badly someone point me in the right direction
first to your local back to pick up a load of cash, then ebay or a reseller site.  there's a reason why these aren't cheap.  i'm a huge basher of JB because of their garbage materials, but this one they got it right.  i'm still in shock.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TxSole

That's true. Even if I had 5 pairs (I own 2), I still wouldn't wear them. A collector later on in life will appreciate a DS pair that's been taken care of, just like DS originals or retros that have Nike Air on the back. They would gladly pay the price if they understand the story and release behind these shoes.

So then you just want to make a couple extra bucks. There are too many people like you around, screwing things up for people that want to actually wear the pair they bought.
Boycott Nike? Boycott resellers that don't want to get a real job, how about that?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by TxSole

So then you just want to make a couple extra bucks. There are too many people like you around, screwing things up for people that want to actually wear the pair they bought.
Boycott Nike? Boycott resellers that don't want to get a real job, how about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom