Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade offer I have for banneds is

DS size 13 white blue 17 with sealed cd, outside brown box, suite case and DS OG 20 stealth size 13 with bags and card

For size 14 DS extra laces box everything that comes with it Banned 1's.

Just wondering what people's opinions are on trade value. I really want a pair of banneds but those other two shoes I really like also.

Thanks for any opinions.

Just Do It

DS size 13 white blue 17 with sealed cd, outside brown box, suite case and DS OG 20 stealth size 13 with bags and card

Just wondering what people's opinions are on trade value. I really want a pair of banneds but those other two shoes I really like also.

Thanks for any opinions.
id do it, but then again its only cause im more fond of early jordans myself

I think I might drop 6 on a pair tomorrow. Been looking at everyone's pictures long enough and finally found a local DS pair my size. Need these in my life

Thanks for any opinions.
if the 14s fit then yes, most popular size is 9.5 - 12

Hey, someone shed some light for me because it's been a while.

I have two pair of Air Jordan 2001 Retro Black/Red from 2001. One has XXXXX of 38345 and another has XXXXX of 14984. I've been on here since this shoe actually released in 2001, that was the first time I went on the internet looking for info on sneakers, and both numbers strike me as familiar. Can someone fill me in with some information? Thanks.

I have two pair of Air Jordan 2001 Retro Black/Red from 2001. One has XXXXX of 38345 and another has XXXXX of 14984. I've been on here since this shoe actually released in 2001, that was the first time I went on the internet looking for info on sneakers, and both numbers strike me as familiar. Can someone fill me in with some information? Thanks.

I would kill for a 2001 pair (no really, I would) but I don't own a pair so take my info with a grain of salt but I heard supposedly Nike put two different production quantity tags on pairs to build up hype. Some were out of 50,000 and some were out of 25,000. Don't quote me on this but it's something to that effect. I'm sure someone else can elaborate more in detail

Thanks for any opinions.

thats a terrible trade

i would either keep the banned's or sell em

their is a better chance of both the 17's and 20's in both colorways releasing again then another "banned" retro 1 coming out and no i dont mean a new black/red 1

i would not do the trade
but its your shoes so do what you want

Last edited:
^^^I think he's offering to trade his 17's & 20's for the Banneds. Not the other way around. If he's on the other end, then he's losing.

Last edited:
whoever is getting the 17's & 20's is getting the short end of the trade

i guess he's not on NT
I live in AZ and the dude is actually a baseball player here for spring training.  He offered the trade but it has not happend yet, after I agreed to the deal he got cold feet asking about if I have other shoes, but he keeps hitting me up so i'll see if he come back to the original deal. 

Last edited:
I live in AZ and the dude is actually a baseball player here for spring training.  He offered the trade but it has not happend yet, after I agreed to the deal he got cold feet asking about if I have other shoes, but he keeps hitting me up so i'll see if he come back to the original deal. 

more power to you bro on the deal

who is this guy, big league name?

Most excited I've been over a new pair in a while!

It was a a terrible marketing-ploy Nike thought they nailed.

Shoes were not limited at all; matter of fact - they made more of the 1's during the 2001 year than their Signature model (XVI). it was their way of making the shoe seem limited; when in fact - the shoes were a general release all along.

That's why some pairs showed that 14984 were made, and others of the same exact colorway showed 383345.

It's cool now though, being 12 years later and all - because pairs began eliminating themselves by being worn, tossed, purchased on the re-sell market - so now the shoes seem very limited - but the significance of the limited numbers back than were really all just a ploy.

Last edited:
I don't know animalthug.....I remember having to order the black red I as it was not in stores by me which at the time carried every Retro. I do remember seeing the royals, navy blue, and silver pairs in the store though. The black red pair never made it by me, perhaps they were a Tad bit limited?

I want to get these before this year is up, its common sense that their value will only rise over time. I want to get em before the prices get too out of hand

If these were going for 500 id be like yeah ill get a pair.. But these are going for over a grand. It's not worth it. Ill be very happy looking back on 2013 with my Knicks, Royal, Black Toe, and Bred 1s. It's just not worth the outrageous prices. They aren't yeezys. They're 1s. I know that owners are probably like "boy I never thought I'd see the day these hit these prices :smokin "

prices weren't this sky high before 2013 "year of the og 1s"

I don't know animalthug.....I remember having to order the black red I as it was not in stores by me which at the time carried every Retro. I do remember seeing the royals, navy blue, and silver pairs in the store though. The black red pair never made it by me, perhaps they were a Tad bit limited?

Well you have to remember; the shoe retailed for $79.99 back in 2001. So the normal black/red Jordan retro sale-numbers prevailed; sold here and there depending on the region you were living in - but they weren't limited at all. Every store by me carried them. The retail price is what helped those move.

Every colorway you named that came out that year had some sort of 'limited-numbering', but that was all bull.

We used to have a Champs Sports Outlet out here that used to get all the leftover retros (years 2000-2003) - and those made it there - eventually selling for $50 :wow:. That's where I ended up getting mine, my mom was cool with me dropping $50 :lol: so it wasn't a problem. I remember posting pics on NT when I finally got them, and I was getting roasted for keeping the keychain on mine :lol:.

Last edited:
Copped a pair of the Maize/Navy. One shoe is a 3/8 inch bigger than the other...kinda pissed but with Jordan quality issues lately I don't even know if it's worth returning. Some ********, passed on the UNC's and Bordeauxs for these too...All in the same mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom