Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

DANG. gonna check other phone once i get home from work

Took a L @ FNL.

If FL or Champs app don't come through on Friday its on to da next one. **** sure won't win on SNKRS :rofl:.

Do you think they are gonna be really limited ? Still debating if I should enter multiple raffles lol

Has anyone ever hit on the finish line app????

I hit on Pine Green's in my size (non-money size) & have lost every single raffle for a wanted item since then. :smh:
They need to allow multiple location selection. Might help.

PO

only time i won FNL was when they did physical tickets for cream yeezy. That app is full on botted by infinite fake accounts

These will not be a easy cop facts dudes looking to flip them ASAP. Locked my pair down and going to rock them at a fundraiser that I am bartending at. Can’t wait. Good luck to all. Also looking coward to the Jordan 1 fearless my pair also on lock not going to take any chances with these joints must cop for me

Anyone get thru on kicksusa/snipes app? I thnk they app crashed. Can't even register for the shoe!! The HYPE is real smh

No one would give two ****s about these if they weren't named 'Shattered Backboard'. These are ugly as sin. Just because the originals were fire doesn't mean these are.

Back
Top Bottom