Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

GS in

8C54845F-E152-4D2C-B382-1F1CA8C2D47B.jpeg

Lol people still listen to Unbreakable?

I’ve been using the SNKRS app since it came out in 2015,my first air Jordan sneakers I purchased was the flint XIII’s In Feb 1998 at Southgate Mall here in Wisconsin,just walked in and bought em,no hype.i actually kinda feel I have to be one of the rare members on NT that can say they actually bought a numbered Air Jordan sneaker while MJ was playing on the Bulls,it was during his last year,definitely not bragging but hey,how many can actually say that? I’m sure there’s a lot on the board but Just saying,it’s becoming rare to be one of those people and it means WE ARE GETTING OLD! Lol Sorry if I went off topic
I was 14 when the 1’s came out so I can say I’ve lived thru them all. Luckily got 2 pair off SNKRS but this is ridiculous that it’s this hard to get a pair of shoes that you actually want to wear and enjoy. We‘ve said for 15 years the hype would die down but it hasn’t. What makes it worse is 15 years Ago atleast the majority were buying to wear, resellers have ruined it.

My first pair of Jordan’s that I bought personally was the Columbia 11’s junior year of HS. Walked into a spot downtown Brooklyn (can’t remember the store, was over 20 years ago) and walked out no problem. It’s crazy the hoops & hurdles you gotta jump thru today just to get something you like. I’ve gotten many W’s on heat but caught numerous of L’s. It’s crazy because it’s become so hard to cop kicks I am super OCDish with my sneakers. (Clean them after every wear, have set sneakers for rain, walking the dog etc).

From the Retro 1 thread: "Well damn lmao just tried again on SNKRS initial L and caught a W in 30 seconds. Gonna pick up this GS pair from FTL in a few"

Thats what happened to me. Tried for my original size on SNKRS. Was in line for about 15 minutes. Got an L. :smh:
Got in line again for another size .5 down & hit in like 30 seconds. I'll make it work. :lol:

PO

just need the supreme sf box logo and orange s logo cap. throw the orange laces on the 1s. ill be ready for Thursday

Wanted share something interesting. My pair from Shiekh has that real strong jordan 1 smell. Shoe palace pair has a strange stink to them. Anyone else notice this from different retailers ftl/fta?

My first pair of Jordan’s that I bought personally was the Columbia 11’s junior year of HS. Walked into a spot downtown Brooklyn (can’t remember the store, was over 20 years ago) and walked out no problem. It’s crazy the hoops & hurdles you gotta jump thru today just to get something you like. I’ve gotten many W’s on heat but caught numerous of L’s. It’s crazy because it’s become so hard to cop kicks I am super OCDish with my sneakers. (Clean them after every wear, have set sneakers for rain, walking the dog etc).
OH

These aren’t bad in person. Got to use my military discount so I got them for $136 at FTA in a 10. Luckily I hit on a size 11 on SNKRS. This was after buying a pair on StockX thinking I was going to strike out today??‍♂️

Wanted share something interesting. My pair from Shiekh has that real strong jordan 1 smell. Shoe palace pair has a strange stink to them. Anyone else notice this from different retailers ftl/fta?
The pair I picked up from FTA has that “stink” to them lol

Back
Top Bottom