Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

L CITY all accounts. GS finna do the same. At this rate, the price will sky rocket on these shoes.

FA app is garbage. It made me log in to check my reservation status. When I finally got in it acted as if I never even signed up for the raffles. No countdowns or anything. Its crazy because I had 10 minute headstarts for mens and GS.

FA app is garbage. It made me log in to check my reservation status. When I finally got in it acted as if I never even signed up for the raffles. No countdowns or anything. Its crazy because I had 10 minute headstarts for mens and GS.
Log out & log back in. Clear cashe helps too. It'll pop back up.

Might be a dumb question but is the 6.5y the same as a 6.5 in men’s.? Stockx got me confused

Idk what happened to my FTL app, used to hit almost everything entered.. straight L last few, not even waitlist. :smh: At least I got the W at FTA. Shiekh app L, another one that took a turn.. been a min since I won anything with them. Tried to enter in store, but they gave me some bs story about not having net. And they didn’t know if they were even releasing em.

Idk what happened to my FTL app, used to hit almost everything entered.. straight L last few, not even waitlist. :smh: At least I got the W at FTA. Shiekh app L, another one that took a turn.. been a min since I won anything with them. Tried to enter in store, but they gave me some bs story about not having net. And they didn’t know if they were even releasing em.
Same. S*** done changed ever since my points reset. I spent the loot to retain all 3 apps fast but still been catchings L's. Used to be alotta automatic W's. Been dry lately. Last thing I hit was Obsidians.

Back
Top Bottom