Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Always a crapshoot.

I declined a GS pair and now it's sitting in my reservations anyway. I ain't driving out to Hulen Mall for that.
Gotcha I won a 9.5 raffle and I have til 11 to pick up but I’m really a size 9. I think ima try on snkrs for the 9 and if I take the L just grab the 9.5

GIF-baby-cry-Cry-Baby-disappointed-sad-upset-GIF.gif

****ty year just gets ****tier.

Nike hasn't called these the SBBs and they've done that with every SBB release. Going to try to get these for my brother tomorrow.

Ha. My FTA win showed some crazy distance like the screenshots above. Says it’s over 6k miles away, but in reality it’s less than a mile from me.

FTL 10m: L
Shiekh: L
SNS: L
End: L

Tired of the same **** every release. I used to win every once in a while, now I never win raffles. Too many corny resellers these days, I just want one personal pair.
If you don’t mind paying over there is a spot that has a 105 for 3 hundred. Would jump on it before they are gone but it’s up to you I jumped on it ASAP not going to deal with all the crap that will go on with the app tomorrow. Good luck

just gonna start buying FTL and FTA stuff to get platinum and then return it just to get points. Gotta get these 10 minute head starts

I signed up for the Extra Butter raffle. Do they charge you if you win? Or do they do that thing where, when you win they send you an email and you have to confirm you want them?

yooo got home from work and check my girl phone hit another pair on shiekh. two pairs locked down

For anyone that hit on a SNKR's reserve at the Grove LA- Does your pick up time say from 10am-10pm? I don't want to drive all the way there on my lunch break for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom