air jordan 1 black/white/red

Been seeing these on coming soon section of websites, and also on certain celebrity collection.
What's the news on these are they releasing after those 1s in august?

Originally Posted by townbidness

Been seeing these on coming soon section of websites, and also on certain celebrity collection.
What's the news on these are they releasing after those 1s in august?
the news is when you are asking a question you use a question mark (?) in the title

I've never seen a jumpman logo look so hideous on a jordan until now
sick.gif
what is that ugly tongue doing?

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

Two words: black laces

You don't have to worry about that. In the last couple of years many of the Air Jordan 1's came with multiple laces (examples: DMP, all 3 released metallic 1's and recently banned 1's).Worse comes to worse, you can buy some black laces. That is what I did with the black/red strapped 1's and the Air Jordan 1 KO's which did not have black laces.

I'm going to pick these up regardless of what type of materials/tags get used, I miss the 94 pair I had. If they came out in the quality the banneds had, I'd even double up since 1s last a very long time.

I can't even look at these right now. They looks so goofy with that giant jumpman on the tongue. Maybe with black laces they'll look a bit closer to the real deal, but so far to me, no other jordan i've ever seen has been ruined more by not having nike on it than these.

so sad.

Back
Top Bottom