Air Jordan 1 Bred Banned 2016 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overseas pair? Maybe someone got lazy to put them on "perfectly" these look good tho enjoy them bro

shoe looks good. try to press in on the front of the toe box. does it stay indented for a few seconds or bounce back in a split second.

shoe looks good. try to press in on the front of the toe box. does it stay indented for a few seconds or bounce back in a split second.
Hi, I originated this thread and also posed the same concern in my first post - stating that when pushed, my right toe box stays indented for a few secs but my left doesn't. 

All the replies from our fellow forum members so far have indicated that my kicks are genuine despite this flaw and the difference in leather between the shoes. 

Do you reckon it's (the right shoe at least) fake then? I sure hope not! :frown:

Your right shoe toe box's leather does look a bit off, and that sticker on your right insole is questionable. Did you check the wings logo and nike check under the shoe?

Your right shoe toe box's leather does look a bit off, and that sticker on your right insole is questionable. Did you check the wings logo and nike check under the shoe?
You are right - the right shoe toe box leather looks and feels off. However, I have been told (in the previous posts and elsewhere) that it's a common problem?

What should I look for in the wings logo and nike under the shoe?

They're legit.  Someone on ebay sent me a UA pair.  I compared with my retail pair and found some easy tells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom