Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Those white stars on the side heel is a nice touch :smokin

hrzvc0.jpg

No luck on the foot apps, SNKRS or bust...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Can't wait to get these. Self built hype has me chomping at the bit

Doubt you'll be able to use rewards. They don't let you use them on QS.
Damn for real? Thx for the heads up
I'll just cop off snkrs then
FA will be backup if snkrs fails
I prefer online anyway tax is cheaper

Last edited:
Damn for real? Thx for the heads up
I'll just cop off snkrs then
FA will be backup if snkrs fails
I prefer online anyway tax is cheaper

Yeah because I tried to use a rewards on the Black Toe 1s a few months ago and many of the stores told me that you can't use rewards on QS. Good luck!

Yeah because I tried to use a rewards on the Black Toe 1s a few months ago and many of the stores told me that you can't use rewards on QS. Good luck!
Yeah I remember they wouldn't let me use rewards for the space jam 11's
I rarely buy in store
I live near Chicago so we get taxed like 10.25% in store
But like 6.25% or something online
Good luck to you also!

Last edited:
Doubt you'll be able to use rewards. They don't let you use them on QS.

But they're not a QS. The Black Toes were not either. Pretty sure that's your store just not wanting to honor them. Especially for the guy who said theirs wouldn't let him use it on space jams and those were a mega-super GR.

Used rewards on my 13s today after returning a shoe I got on discount and was still credited back the full pRice. If ppl refer to the jams there were emails from corporate telling stores not to rewards since it was the holidays. For other I can't speak on.View media item 2338473

Last edited:
Yeah I think some stores will not accept rewards on certain shoes if they know it's gonna sellout
Qs or not
They some greddy M'Fers

my boy works at the nike store he said they arent getting a lot of pairs but prob wont sell out fast

Getting my mind, body, soul, feet, and wallet ready for tomorrow...hoping it's not a stressful task trying to cop....

Back
Top Bottom