Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I love when they have that navy look to them. I cant wait to rock these; I was going to put em on Saturday but .. rain rain has come back to play.

think these will receive sbb-type love? At first everyone was like ehhh....resale was about 250 then BOOM..cant find one under4

I doubt it, but I won't count it out completely. Like you said; one day it's "ehh" then months later when pairs at retail are gone, everybody wants a pair.

SNKS claimed that they would have Mens sizes 7 & up before the launch. When the shoe went live they didn't offer 7 or 7.5 or 12.5, those mf'ers :smh:

I think the only sites that had the Mens 7 were overseas and you know how hard it is to snag shoes on those sites during RD.

joshp joshp are you in the U.S.? How did you manage to pay less for the shoe than people paid in the states if so?

I also ordered from Bouncewear and mine came out to $180 shipped. Since we're in the US, the VAT was deducted from the price of the shoe, which made them a lot less expensive. The shipping itself was a little more than 30 euros, which then brought the price back up to $180. Mine got shipped yesterday, the same day I ordered, but I don't know how long they will take to arrive.

Some people would rather pay more to have their pairs in hand ASAP. I'm ok with waiting, lol.

I also ordered my 12.5 from bouncewear and it came out to about $185 shipped to cali. I have purchased a few jordans from overseas recently and they seem to come out cheaper than buying them hereand even more so if you buy from finishline

I also ordered my 12.5 from bouncewear and it came out to about $185 shipped to cali. I have purchased a few jordans from overseas recently and they seem to come out cheaper than buying them hereand even more so if you buy from finishline
Looks like Bouncewear will be my new go to from here on out. Good looking out on the info fellas.

just got these in from ndc and i really like them... i was on the fence but copped anyway and im glad i did... the only thing i dont like is the quality is pretty trash... the leather just feels cheap... i guess im comparing them to the black toes which is why i feel that way

Is the sizing on these different from the other OG High 1's? Why is everyone wishing they went a hlf size down?

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound euro sites are often cheaper, I got columbia 11 for 205 shipped from wellgosh, spacejams where under retail us retail shipped from sneakersnstuff. Also a lot of euro sites like end. will ship 2 day, Ive gotten sttuff quicker to cali from europe than from nike many times. Never used bouncewear before, so not sure how long its going to take, but for essentially retail, ill wait a week if I need to.

Last edited:
Received mine today - quality is not to the standards of the Banned 1s, much less the SBB Away or original SBB, but it's a very underrated colorway that might catch on. 

Back
Top Bottom