Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

repped. my order for 10.5 is listed as a ship from store. whatever's been put online must be unsold stock from slow locations. i think we good :smokin

Got cancelled for a 10.5. Take the L I guess. Still looking for a 10.5 or 10 at retail or close to it.

Got cancelled for a 10.5. Take the L I guess. Still looking for a 10.5 or 10 at retail or close to it.
try footlocker in Sacramento California they had 10 and a half ready to ship only size 10 at store tho put area code 95832 they have few sizes left I just seen em yesterday

Sorry to hear about the cancellations but glad I could help y'all cop that hadn't found themselves a pair yet. I have mine and love em.

Sorry to hear about the cancellations but glad I could help y'all cop that hadn't found themselves a pair yet. I have mine and love em.
I ordered a hat from e caps unlimited a bulls one to go with it it's like a shiny metallic color it matches the shoes

Man I still haven't worn mine yet.... def not gonna wear with gray bottoms [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I wore my pair a few days ago...these things are clean i tell you

I'm gonna try to double up if i can

Back
Top Bottom