Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

There dope I can't lie just never been a 1 fan... going to snatch up the 6s
Wish they would of did a 12 or 13 in that chameleon:smile:

Never done the sole protector never will.

They are literally tennis shoes they're meant to be worn.

I kinda feel the same way, but I wouldn't mind if mine had them on there. I'm just not sitting down and taking the time to do it.

I always thought using sole protectors on your kicks was like putting a rubber "protector" around your car tires.  Or better yet, wearing a raincoat while taking a shower.  Outside will (arguably) be clean, but the inside will still smell like feet.

Or better yet, wearing a raincoat while taking a shower.  Outside will (arguably) be clean, but the inside will still smell like feet.
im not a fan of SPs either but youre reaching with that comparison lol. but ima let a certain sum1 come break it down for you on how your comparison doesnt make sense
laugh.gif

get em @GamerG, get em!

Or better yet, wearing a raincoat while taking a shower.  Outside will (arguably) be clean, but the inside will still smell like feet.
im not a fan of SPs either but youre reaching with that comparison lol. but ima let a certain sum1 come break it down for you on how your comparison doesnt make sense
laugh.gif

get em @GamerG, get em!
HA! Apologies if I'm not thinking straight.  It's been a long month, and it's 4:50am where I'm at at the moment.

laugh.gif

get em @GamerG, get em!
HA! Apologies if I'm not thinking straight.  It's been a long month, and it's 4:50am where I'm at at the moment.
haha its all good bro. i knew what you were getting at. just a poor comparison lol.

Anyone in the NYC area looking for them week early for retail?

Check your local Jimmy Jazz

Your welcome in advance.
im in the bronx and i got one right near my work. might drop by after work. is it certain ones only? or all of em? whered you get this info? lol

repped btw

Last edited:
im in the bronx and i got one right near my work. might drop by after work. is it certain ones only? or all of em? whered you get this info? lol

repped btw

If the store has them they are available to sell. I've bought 3 pairs already for myself and friends

Does anyone know if these will release everywhere or just certain states? Im getting mixed information from people. Contemplating if i should just order them now with the resell price. I bought one pair off of ebay earlier but they came in scuffed as hell. Was pretty disappointed when i saw that but nonetheless a dope shoe. Still debating on the qualities on these

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these will release everywhere or just certain states? Im getting mixed information from people. Contemplating if i should just order them now with the resell price. I bought one pair off of ebay earlier but they came in scuffed as hell. Was pretty disappointed when i saw that but nonetheless a dope shoe. Still debating on the qualities on these

My JJ store in E. Brunswick NJ said they didn't get them and are not scheduled to get them.
I thinking it's selective stores.

repped btw
If the store has them they are available to sell. I've bought 3 pairs already for myself and friends
ya i think only certain select stores. my jimmy jazz on burnside said they didnt get them and they not scheduled to get them.

Back
Top Bottom