Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Footlocker and Footaction will be having them on release day. Get your launch locators ready!  Let the person who obtains the most head starts win.
laugh.gif

nah u good fam. really appreciate you tryna help. i may hit up kings plaza tomorrow and see whats up
I called Kings Plaza, they're selling them. Far as **** from me lol. Might call 125th and Dyckman again tomorrow see if the answers change. 

nah u good fam. really appreciate you tryna help. i may hit up kings plaza tomorrow and see whats up
I called Kings Plaza, they're selling them. Far as **** from me lol. Might call 125th and Dyckman again tomorrow see if the answers change. 
ya i called them earlier too and dude said they selling em. what i meant was i may go in the morning and see whats up as in if they still got a 10.5 or 11 left.

edit: just called right now and dude said they had lotta 10.5 and 11s left. im in there like swimwear.

on a side note, that dude is super F-ing chill. 1 of the more helpful managers ive come across. he was the one who told me to call him bak 5 mins before closing so he can let me know if its worth it going all theway over there in the morning.

Last edited:
Just called kp they said they gonna wait till release day. Is this gonna be a mass general release or quick strike limited

yeah,  the jig is up at KP... they got a email telling them to stop selling the 1s

Happened to be at KP JJ today and saw the 1s. Sales associate was cool and said I was a day late because he couldn't sell them today. Held them in hand and they look good. I mentioned being on the fence earlier but seeing them in person has turned these to a definite yes. Toe box is better than the melos (someone made that compairson before and I didn't find that to be true).

Looks like I might have to end up settling for the 6s if no stores in my area are getting them and prices are higher than after taxes on the 6's

Said the same thing about the top 3s and I struck out on every app and SNKRS. Hope they send out some Nike+ reserve joints. I just saw they reserved the 4s for me but pass. They send me gold shoes and trash. The only good thing they gave me was the 3s.

With the All Star 6s being mostly FCFS it either means 

a) the 1s will be the same

b) or they will be more limited and people will flock to the 6s after striking out 

This "chameleon" colorway is always tricky because it's too easy to come off corny or too much. I feel JB did the 1's right and ya'll really should not sleep [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom