Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Yes. Neither is OG but the High OG mold is better of the two. If you can’t have exact specifications of the OG, who cares. It’s a fraud ‘85 retro.

You of all people should know 100% OG has never happened (not even back in ‘94/‘99), and will never happen on ANY retro. These ‘85s are really close, outside of some inconsistencies in the toe shape here and there. If I came in these ‘85 threads doing what youre doing, you would be calling me the biggest troll. I guess you get a pass for doing it? :rolleyes

You of all people should know 100% OG has never happened (not even back in ‘94/‘99), and will never happen on ANY retro. These ‘85s are really close, outside of some inconsistencies in the toe shape here and there. If I came in these ‘85 threads doing what youre doing, you would be calling me the biggest troll. I guess you get a pass for doing it? :rolleyes
Who cares if they are really close. If you can’t get the toebox shape right, it doesn’t really matter. They made the ‘85 look worse. JB has work to do. If they only cared about their product more. Exact specifications my 🤬

Who cares if they are really close. If you can’t get the toebox shape right, it doesn’t really matter. They made the ‘85 look worse. JB has work to do. If they only cared about their product more. Exact specifications my 🤬

Why should they care enough to get the toes on these 100% exact, when guys like you are gonna settle for pink midsoles on the Carmines? Surely, they can get what they want out of these 1s if they can sucker you into THAT, which is not an inaccuracy in OG shape, BUT A DEFECT. Stop picking and choosing where you criticize Nike.

Why should they care enough to get the toes on these 100% exact, when guys like you are gonna settle for pink midsoles on the Carmines? Surely, they can get what they want out of these 1s if they can sucker you into THAT, which is not an inaccuracy in OG shape, BUT A DEFECT. Stop picking and choosing where you criticize Nike.
Who says my Carmines will be pink? That‘s what I thought.

Who says my Carmines will be pink? That‘s what I thought.

The chance is there and it’s high, if not now, over time. Best of luck. I refuse to support regardless, because a lot of people will still get pink pairs and it’s wrong.

Wore these today.

BC14F684-CC10-4193-ADF1-AD95743E6B8D.jpeg

Still can’t decide if I wanna go black or red laces whenever I finally wear mine.. Leaning towards black but the red is nice also.

Ya I think black laces is the move for me...

The toe complaints are def legit on some pairs but I think it’s more of a quality control issue than anything because some pairs look fine.

Back
Top Bottom