Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

L for me too but so many other releases the next few days. on to the next. congrats to those that hit

Leather quality is the same as AJ 1.5 . Which means fake, stiff, synthetic leather plastic lol. Nike fools thr consumer yet again with the "limited hype".

Shoes is trash anyway. Made to resell. Go get that $$ you lucky f***s. I'd do the same thing and get me that $800 profit.

Got em, stayed on pending until I went back to the homepage. Didn’t notice the notifications saying I got them either

Got my entry in super quick on my first phone and was able to hit on that account. Payment errors with my other account so never even got in line.
39C322F4-4110-4FCF-A45A-E5F0FE1F4183.png

Well NT its been a nice run started wearing Jordans in 1993 first pair were playoff 8s when Jordan played Barkley in the finals I was 7yrs old played basketball everyday started collecting in 99 when they retroed the 4s

now cant even get a pair of GRs cause of this crazyness not saying these are GRs but now with this FLX Program gonna be impossible just to get a pair that shouldnt be hard to get this is a joke now a days I thought I would be wearing Jordans till I died but at 33 I retire goodluck to everyone out there

couldnt even load the page on a desktop and I guess u need an iphone to even stand a chance these days

Since I took the L on these I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair of Travis Scott 1s off Stock X. Ive waited long enough to cop so **** it. Got surprised with a early pair of Chicago 3s so my next sneaker purchase will be the UNC 3s unless I hit for a pair of the UNC to Chi ones next week.

first w on the sneaker app since the Travis highs lol I haven’t been able to get regular releases (grs)

Back
Top Bottom