Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Couldn’t try but I see random people won, I guess that’s gokd

ton of my friends tried and all Ls

don’t even know how if they dropped something I wanted if I could even win :rofl:

sad

Did NOT expect to hit on these. I can only hope that I have the same luck with the New Beginnings pack. SNKRS seems very streaky for me, so hopefully I'm getting hot at the right time!

All February
402BF571-7F45-4D70-BBF6-7AAEA64FEF9F.jpeg
Bet the only thing I hit on all month is them punk *** pg4s :smh:

These aren’t even like that lol shoes these days get hype to get resold I wouldn’t even break my neck to see someone in these

anybody in CHI picking these up? I won on FTL and my boy is going to pick them up...says the line is crazy long and it's not moving.

Can confirm that these ARE numbered to 23,000. Shoes came in nice little “Nike Air” bags inside the box, and the serial number is on the bag.

Like the one fellow said, buying shoes as an older sneakerhead isn't fun like it uses to be. Sort of why I'm selling a majority of my shoes over the next few months while I'm out on medical leave. Won't ever wear them all. Going to keep a decent 40 pairs and off the rest. Not the same like it used to be.

Take this shoe. When pics first surfaced, a vast majority hated them! We're ticked we weren't getting a true Chicago colorway. Once it became known they were limited, everyone changed their time and wanted them. And a bunch already on eBay and SX & Goat. Not the same as it used to be. 😞

What's yalls prediction on these - value wise? Think they'll keep going up in value or take a dip in a few weeks/months? Debating on whether I should trade these while they're hot for something I like better (or even sell possibly) but I'd hate to do it now and then they skyrocket down the road.

What's yalls prediction on these - value wise? Think they'll keep going up in value or take a dip in a few weeks/months? Debating on whether I should trade these while they're hot for something I like better (or even sell possibly) but I'd hate to do it now and then they skyrocket down the road.
no one knows.

mixed reactions frm people because of the color blocking but then again on the other side of spectrum- has some good selling points (85 high, limited and it's a bred CW).

paid resell for my pair after an expected L this morning. sucks but i had goat credit from used pairs i had sold and no longer wore so it doesnt feel as bad on the bank account lol. for me this is a really exciting release that i just want to know more then anything how they wear on foot, how they break in, and how they age.

Are they really limited to 23,000? Feel like they’re might be more pairs.

Remember the Bred and royals were also numbered as well

i try to really love it but the color blocking isn't for me. might just use this for trade, most likely for another union 1.

Are these hyped cause their limited or cause people actually like em?

I think the color blocking looks terrible.

Limited of course. But nowadays with stuff being tough to get you might as well try for everything. I only wanted these to sit on and trade for shoes I missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom