Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Yeah.. I was told LA shipment delayed till Wednesday as well.. pick up gonna be a sh*tshow

That's crazy. Supposed 23k pairs and they can't even get that shipment right at 2 stores.

And they want us to spend money on points for headstarts. SMH

Forgot to post this yesterday:

20200208_105121.jpg

My biggest SNEAKRS W yet, very unexpected.
Best shoes I got from Nike in 2019 was the Blazer Soulland :tongue:
Almost nobody here in Austria got it apparently...
I thought I try a size 12 this time instead of my size and it helped since I knew a small size would be close to impossible.
Now I'll see when they arrive If I like them.
If yes, I might flip these and add some cash...because 200+150 is still way better than 1000€ :nerd:
If not...well, I'm happy about my first BIG W on SNEAKRS.

Last edited:
Just patiently waiting for my delivery. Does this compare to when they flipped the color blocking on the sample Infrared 6s in 2000, or are people more pleased with this outcome. In my opinion, the masses just want more 1s of different color and blocking.

Neutral Grey and Orange Metallics next please.

Hey, quick question...any recommendations to where I can find safe people/ways to trade kicks? I'm looking to possibly trade these but not sure where I should go looking besides locally. Any suggestions?

Hey, quick question...any recommendations to where I can find safe people/ways to trade kicks? I'm looking to possibly trade these but not sure where I should go looking besides locally. Any suggestions?

Local is your best bet or through a reputable consignment shop

Does this compare to when they flipped the color blocking on the sample Infrared 6s in 2000, or are people more pleased with this outcome. In my opinion, the masses just want more 1s of different color and blocking.

Neutral Grey and Orange Metallics next please.

Not necessarily seeing that the 6s just flipped the midsole and kept the upper intact, and they still didn’t see a release.

if you’re saying that people are fine with these over Banneds then you’re undoubtedly wrong. People, myself included, were ready for B/Reds again. When I saw these, I saw a template for a custom until they said 23,000.

New colors are just remixes of the old. Older releases are priced ridiculously. Most will still take Chicagos over New Beginings and Banneds over these. These aren’t it. Ever since photos unveiled I was out.

Saw some in hand photos on twitter, but no one posted up a photo of the number on the shoe. Someone said it's on the shoe though when i thought it was just the shoe bag.

Saw some in hand photos on twitter, but no one posted up a photo of the number on the shoe. Someone said it's on the shoe though when i thought it was just the shoe bag.
Got two pairs. It’s only on one shoe bag not both. Very odd. And it’s is a sticker like material not a plaque or anything. Didn’t see the number anywhere on the shoes themselves.

Anything there will be a shock drop on these anytime soon. Not paying over 8 hundred dollars for these.l Thanks

Back
Top Bottom