Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Usually don't mess with customs but I bought these with the intention of getting them customized to match the SBB colorblocking like the Bred/Green/Purple Toes all do.

Bunch of trash. Was on at 9 and sold out. What kind of reserve sells out immediately?! This was one of the few releases I really wanted this year. Will have to try my luck on release day

Usually don't mess with customs but I bought these with the intention of getting them customized to match the SBB colorblocking like the Bred/Green/Purple Toes all do.
Yeah need to flip the panels on the back + wings logo. And match the royal..

Yeah need to flip the panels on the back + wings logo. And match the royal..
Sounds like a whole lotta work to me. Honestly better off buying game royals, buying black angelus paint to make it look like frags, but then also doing the toe box blue. Much easier than using the May 9 release as the base. Honestly, the frag copy using game royal was super easy.. I mean it was easy for me spectating my wife doing it since she's good with that kinda stuff lol

Edit: and those shoes were stolen during a burglary. More irritating that replacing the game royals now cost so much than before. Prices hovered around 20 over retail in my size 9 for the longest time.

Sounds like a whole lotta work to me. Honestly better off buying game royals, buying black angelus paint to make it look like frags, but then also doing the toe box blue. Much easier than using the May 9 release as the base. Honestly, the frag copy using game royal was super easy.. I mean it was easy for me spectating my wife doing it since she's good with that kinda stuff lol

Edit: and those shoes were stolen during a burglary. More irritating that replacing the game royals now cost so much than before. Prices hovered around 20 over retail in my size 9 for the longest time.
I like the Game Royal’s A LOT more.

Yeah doesn’t sound easy by any means I agree. Turning the into black/whites would be easier w the toebox and collar.

Would’ve been a much better shoe like this imo. They’re still a great shoe, but nylon tag and the SBB color blocking would’ve made it an amazing shoe.

Knew I had to have these the second I saw them. Nike gives early access and it seemed like everyone got it. I checked the apps like crazy when I got the notification that early access was being handed out. Checked on my laptop too. Of course I didn’t get the early access and was kinda irritated. Ended up finding someone who did get it that copped my size and wanted to dump them so I offered $20 less than he was asking and he agreed so it looks like I’ll have mine soon. The kid paid for 2 day shipping but as we all know Nike is shipping slow right now so not sure exactly when I’ll have them in hand but as long as I have a pair secured I’m good. Can’t wait to see these in person. I’m hoping the quality is decent on these because it seems like it’s hit or miss with the J 1’s.

These leather tabs irritate me. It’s like having a scratch on your car, no one else knows it’s there but I sure as hell do.
I’m not loving the leather tabs either ( or the newer wings logo like on the 2.0 pine’s ) and I’m not sure why they decided to go that route but this colorway was just too good to pass on. Great analogy though because that’s exactly what it’s like.

If you are trying to do that, you are better off buying a pair of Game Royal's.
Much easier to accomplish that on those.

PO

Back
Top Bottom