Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Bringing back nightmares of when I got the Bred 11s but they never shipped but they said I returned them. Have a feeling we won’t even get em

Bringing back nightmares of when I got the Bred 11s but they never shipped but they said I returned them. Have a feeling we won’t even get em

This happened to me with the Off White 1's. SMH. Hurts everytime i look at my SNKRS purchase list.

This happened to me with the Off White 1's. SMH. Hurts everytime i look at my SNKRS purchase list.
Ouch, I would definitely rather take the L than that. I hit once on a semi hyped shoe and got hit with the lack of inventory message after the delay emails. Asked if they could hold me down for the next shoe and only managed a 20% disco code.

That happened to me on the bred 1 and reverse sbb. Prolly ups fault. Took me a few weeks to finally get to someone at Nike headquarters and they sent me both pairs lol

Haven’t purchased a pair of Jordan’s in years, but I like these. Are they going to be hard to come by? Where do I cop? I’m an old head, not in the sneaker game lol.

Glad these shipped quicker than most of the shock drop Vs did. :lol:

Should be here tomorrow if they actually move from the warehouse tonite. Not that I have anywhere to go in them lol.

My pair still hasn't shipped...for what it's worth my V's from the shock drop won't get to me until later today. Early purchase to get the shoe the same time I would've got it from a usual Saturday release. I basically just fronted Nike cash.

Kinda late in the game now....might as well just try yourself on Saturday or pay resale afterwards. It's gonna be about the same price as any presale that'd be open right now

Back
Top Bottom