Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Just checking into the app but putting me through splash and keeps telling me to sign in when it goes through but takes me back to splash and repeats smh

Last edited:
Finally got through but order not going through as bank charges getting reversed 4 times. Lets me add sizes as they are all showing. Guess they are sold out. Not gonna try the rest of the sizes as the bank gonna flag it

I used up all of my points for the Mocha release so I didn't have enough points left to claim this exclusive access reward. And of course, I didn't win the Mochas.

93740208-4708-4CCC-8454-F68EC35B8D01.jpeg

my dumb finishline app automatically signed out then keep splash..... cant log back in :frown:
hourlater, added on my cart but check out error
almost 15 pending transactions money out and back in my bank account

so upset..

Congrats to the NT bros. Im sick i missed on this. totally missed on this restock and been hunting the royal toes since drop date. Damn!!!

my dumb finishline app automatically signed out then keep splash..... cant log back in :frown:
hourlater, added on my cart but check out error
almost 15 pending transactions money out and back in my bank account

so upset..

Were you on it at 7am/10am? I fell back to sleep past 7 and didn't wake back up until half hour later. Didn't think they would drop like normal or I'd slept earlier. Had trouble logging on but after I finally got through, I saw sizes and thought they still have them and tried checking out 4 times then quit as the bank charges were getting reversed.
Gonna wake up on time Friday when they have another drop for the Tie Dyes, hopefully I can get a pair this time.

FNL with the quick shipping
Should be here sat possibly fri
Coming from the great state of Indiana
Best 250 status points I’ve ever spent

Clearly I was sleep.. didn't even know this happened unless it was some weird reward thing. The only reason I have these is because of EA and after it sold out the first time. Its the only EA I have gotten since KD's or something in like 2017.

Were you on it at 7am/10am? I fell back to sleep past 7 and didn't wake back up until half hour later. Didn't think they would drop like normal or I'd slept earlier. Had trouble logging on but after I finally got through, I saw sizes and thought they still have them and tried checking out 4 times then quit as the bank charges were getting reversed.
Gonna wake up on time Friday when they have another drop for the Tie Dyes, hopefully I can get a pair this time.
it was 10am eastern time
yes i felt like i almost have it with discount :smile:

Think imma go with these for my brother. Court Purple 13s I doubt he'd like and Marina Blues come out after his birthday. This is a better CW as well.

I'll see how it goes, gotta about a month and a half left.

Back
Top Bottom