Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

I’d say the white wings logo isn’t my favorite. It doesn’t look bad, just “different”, if that makes sense. Obviously I knew they had that when I bought them, but in person it’s just kinda too much.

Again though, not a bad shoe by any means. Just in a sea of AJ1s, they don’t do enough for me.
Yeah, a lot of people don’t like the white wings logo. I think a black on black would’ve been fire...but not that patch 💩 they put on the sucky Pine Green 2.0. More like they did on Bloodline’s.

52DE3C59-2B13-4DD4-8C55-85640ED3A071.jpeg

9EFCD40B-85EC-4955-BF72-1D421826B743.jpeg

I’m assuming when Nike does early access on SNKRS there’s going to be plenty of pairs to go around... just what I’ve seen.

*and correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe EA was done for the court purples.

Last edited:
I’m assuming when Nike does early access on SNKRS there’s going to be plenty of pairs to go around... just what I’ve seen.

While that is most likely the case, I do think these will fly!

On a side note, opened my mailbox and there were stimulus checks for a couple family members that passed recently. I checked the box on the envelope and drove straight to the next mailbox. SMH

I would like these a lot better if the wings logo and Nike Air tag was blue and not white. I actually wish they would have had the same color blocking as the other SBB blocked colorways

Anyone else's pair come with some dirty black laces? Bunch of like little white confetti on it

Struck out at Hanon. I wasn't really excited about these and decided that if I didn't win the raffle at Hanon, I wouldn't try to get them at all. They would've been $167 from there instead of the $186 it would be if I bought them from the US.

1588885186584.png

Struck out at Hanon. I wasn't really excited about these and decided that if I didn't win the raffle at Hanon, I wouldn't try to get them at all. They would've been $167 from there instead of the $186 it would be if I bought them from the US.

1588885186584.png
See you on another 1.

Got my early access pair in today. I actually like them way more in person than I did in the pictures. Still considering customizing them to match the SBB color-blocking though.

Back
Top Bottom