Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Jus got pair 9.5 on snipes after being in que since 9:55 am jus sent confirmation email to.. they have alot of sizes left too smh

FInally got to FTL. Was hell trying to add to cart and got an error when placing order. Got a pending charge but no order confirmation screen. SMH Im done.

Damn this release is bad. Reminds me of the court purple and pine green release in 2018. Didnt get through till 3pm.

didnt get jack shi, what a FN joke!
bro i had two phones, ipad, and laptop with safari and chrome open both with several tabs. and i couldn't get past the splash screen on ANY of it :lol: such a joke

sneaker gods just don't want me having these

bro i had two phones, ipad, and laptop with safari and chrome open both with several tabs. and i couldn't get past the splash screen on ANY of it :lol: such a joke

sneaker gods just don't want me having these
same man, i use my gaming pc do cop kicks, didnt get jack!, multiple browsers, browsers multiple tabs, 2 phones, the works, SMMFH!

FInally got to FTL. Was hell trying to add to cart and got an error when placing order. Got a pending charge but no order confirmation screen. SMH Im done.

Same here. Just checked out. Didn't get through to a confirmation page or any confirmation email, but I do see a pending charge. Hopefully an email comes.

I just got through both splash pages for Champs and FinishLine. FinishLine froze after I clicked sz. 8 and Champs was completely sold out:stoneface: ...

i give up i cant get through none of the splash pages on to the flints hope my local footlocker is open by then so i can just go in store this online is for the birds.

I finally get thru on FNL splash page to just be put on the same splash page WTF

Struck out on snkrs but finally got through Finishline. I was in the queue for 2 hours! Unbelievable. I'm still waiting to get in Footlocker.

Was able to cart on ftl but got multiple errors with payment. Got one charge on my card after the timer went out. If I get em i get em, if not i tried lol

Finally got through queue on Snipes, saw 10-14 sizes.
OG1.png

Back
Top Bottom