Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Finally got through on footlocker for 11.. not sure why it charged me $22 shipping lol:angry::angry:

Had them sitting in my cart waiting to check out on Footlocker. Received multiple errors with my card information. Seems like it’s a wrap

Hit on a 12 in Foot Locker after abusing the add to cart button for an hour. No confirmation email yet but I did get to the order confirmation page.

Red ring is actually a good sign. It means whatever information you're inputting is going through.

Size might be sold out as I'm trying to submit payment. Their system outta wack, there is time left and it says it expires trying to submit payment.

FNL ain't any better either. Got through splash then they put you on splash again to get to the product page

4B630B24-B987-4FF4-9866-7B12C4CBC1E3.jpeg

ight imma head out

FNL is cooked no more sizes availble , got paypal confirmation but no FNL confirmation looks like I am cooked

FINALLY got out of splash page for finishline, then went to Royal Toe picture and now im waiting AGAIN WTFFF

FNL is sold out got through added to cart tried to checkout and send me back to splash and got through again and now sold out

I got a PayPal email after maybe getting through on Foot Locker, but no order confirmation from Foot Locker, has this ever happened to anyone else? Am I good, or is it a dub?

Back
Top Bottom