Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

1589320601934.jpeg

i know nothing about digital infrastructure but why are these websites so woefully underprepared to handle traffic like this? it's 2020 but it feels like retailers are operating on early 2000s tech
I hate the sneaker culture so much right now, it's just ****ing lame. Things are so difficult to get, you have twitter tweeting everything that releases or restocks which makes it almost impossible, there are no lesser known websites or methods anymore because Solelinks will let everyone know or YouTube sneaker channels will make a million tutorials about it and how to make $$$$$, everything is about reselling and you have a bunch of people getting bots or selling their services, the shoe companies are making things more scarce or just releasing **** in one city or not releasing it at all, everything is about generating HYPE, and websites are way, way behind on combatting bots. I just love the sneakers, I don't care about profit. Most people make more money working at McDonald's than they would at reselling. Sneaker YouTube used to be about the love of sneakers, and there's still that to a degree, but a huge chunk of it now is just about what resell value will be and how to make a profit and to buy their services. ****ing lame. (I'm not hating on people who sell here and there to help ease the cost of buying more sneakers, but people whose sole purpose of buying shoes just to make a profit).

Last edited:
I hate the sneaker culture so much right now, it's just ****ing lame. Things are so difficult to get, you have twitter tweeting everything that releases or restocks which makes it almost impossible, there are no lesser known websites or methods anymore because Solelinks will let everyone know or YouTube sneaker channels will make a million tutorials about it and how to make $$$$$, everything is about reselling and you have a bunch of people getting bots or selling their services, the shoe companies are making things more scarce or just releasing **** in one city or not releasing it at all, everything is about generating HYPE, and websites are way, way behind on combatting bots. I just love the sneakers, I don't care about profit. Someone can make more money working at McDonald's than they would at reselling. Sneaker YouTube used to be about the love of sneakers, and there's still that to a degree, but a huge chunk of it now is just about what resell value will be and how to make a profit and to buy their services. ****ing lame. (I'm not hating on people who sell here and there to help ease the cost of buying more sneakers, but people whose sole purpose of buying shoes is just to make a profit).
Preach!!

I hate the sneaker culture so much right now, it's just ****ing lame. Things are so difficult to get, you have twitter tweeting everything that releases or restocks which makes it almost impossible, there are no lesser known websites or methods anymore because Solelinks will let everyone know or YouTube sneaker channels will make a million tutorials about it and how to make $$$$$, everything is about reselling and you have a bunch of people getting bots or selling their services, the shoe companies are making things more scarce or just releasing **** in one city or not releasing it at all, everything is about generating HYPE, and websites are way, way behind on combatting bots. I just love the sneakers, I don't care about profit. Someone can make more money working at McDonald's than they would at reselling. Sneaker YouTube used to be about the love of sneakers, and there's still that to a degree, but a huge chunk of it now is just about what resell value will be and how to make a profit and to buy their services. ****ing lame. (I'm not hating on people who sell here and there to help ease the cost of buying more sneakers, but people whose sole purpose of buying shoes is just to make a profit).

felt this in my soul and on my soles.

we got the 503 error as well, but it's back up to 504. Let's see how long it'll take to get past the time today

Back
Top Bottom