Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Nike pair landed around 9am this morning. Good box and no issues. :nthat:

ShtPalace has coronavirus...

Holy ****, I finally got a payment to go through on a pair. I can't believe it. I never actually got to the "thanks for your order page" but the URL changed from the checkout URL to the "success" URL. I noticed that and then my card notified me of a charge from them. Has this ever happened to anyone? Think I'm going to actually get this pair? It appears the order "went through" but I just wasnt able to get the "ordered" page to load.

Holy ****, I finally got a payment to go through on a pair. I can't believe it. I never actually got to the "thanks for your order page" but the URL changed from the checkout URL to the "success" URL. I noticed that and then my card notified me of a charge from them. Has this ever happened to anyone? Think I'm going to actually get this pair? It appears the order "went through" but I just wasnt able to get the "ordered" page to load.

Just got the "Thank You" page to load with my order number. I'm good right?

Had everything what you mentioned happened to me, and then i got a cancelled order email 3 days later. They're suggested you proceed with paypal to make sure it doesnt bounce back.

this is what i deserve for trying to shop at an online retailer who uses a website that looks and functions like it was built on geocities

Congratulations 🎉 if you did get them. However with how this site is working it’s probably 50/50 until you get a shipping letter.

Had everything what you mentioned happened to me, and then i got a cancelled order email 3 days later. They're suggested you proceed with paypal to make sure it doesnt bounce back.
I finally got the
THANK YOU
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE! YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

page to load with my order number. Haven't received an email from SP yet but the purchase did get charged on my credit card. Is this the same thing that happened to you? The charge went through and you got an order number on the site...yet they still cancelled? Did you ever get an order confirmation email from SP after the order went through?

I never got an email confirmation but a pair shipped out from Saturday. I did get a tracking email.

It's a **** show. No one knows what'll happen with SP orders.

I thought you could only get one pair from SP yet I see ppl on here and on Twitter, etc. showing multiple pairs they've gotten. I see ppl going for multiple pairs on the same order. (1 adult, 1 gs).

I thought you could only get one pair from SP yet I see ppl on here and on Twitter, etc. showing multiple pairs they've gotten. I see ppl going for multiple pairs on the same order. (1 adult, 1 gs).

f-word to all the re-sellers and people with bots. i know for them it's a hustle. for most of us, it's just something we've found joy in since young adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom