Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

stockx and their additional fees are trash. went from 230ish to almost 300 with their new fees, no bueno

I was looking at this earlier. What’s worse is the resellers locally add the whole BS fees and tax with their prices. They should just go by highest bid, but nah, you get the whole “you’re saving $5 from what you would’ve paid at StockX” :lol:

Imma wait it out and hope these are gonna be like the J5 and dmp 6. They’ve been restocked like 5 times. At this moment too at FTL.

With all the fees. Seems like the only winner is STX. I’ve seen shoes that are released at 190 being sold on there for $220. What’s the point? Make $5-10.
Some people aren't in it for the money. Maybe they can't return the shoes, had a change of heart and sold em? Typical NT pocket checking

My EA pair that came in last week. .also check out my Review I did on these on YouTube. Thanks in advance for the watch/support #NTFam :nthat:

B1F6C16B-E945-4F0B-9820-EC48472E7AC6.jpeg

CE9AA592-EDC7-4880-A27E-D48C9BCA0D35.jpeg

Imma wait it out and hope these are gonna be like the J5 and dmp 6. They’ve been restocked like 5 times. At this moment too at FTL.

Just copped some DMP 6s easily on Footlocker. Gonna wait it out for these as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom