Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Cost of running the bot or paying the fee to be in one of those "cook groups" or whatever.....just pay resale. I'm betting more often than not it'll be less.
Idk how bots work honestly other than they have better chances lol I thought it was a you buy a bot and use it however you want, didn’t know it was per shoe.

I’m not really going to get a bot. Was just joking in general and putting emphasis on how difficult it is to get stuff. The bot im currently using is the timer trick on SP lol

if only it was that easy, buy a bot and guarantee every shoe lol. You can get the best bot on the market and still not secure every release

Idk how bots work honestly other than they have better chances lol I thought it was a you buy a bot and use it however you want, didn’t know it was per shoe.

I’m not really going to get a bot. Was just joking in general and putting emphasis on how difficult it is to get stuff. The bot im currently using is the timer trick on SP lol

Depends on what you buy. I was more referring to an ATC service. Pretty sure you gotta pay monthly on a bot as they "work on it."

Not that deep for me. I'll get it myself, pre-order, or just resale. I don't have patience or time for the rest of that nonsense usually.

the pain and struggle of this thread...it's thick and i can feel it.

i hadn't heard of bots until relatively recently, after people were talking about lengths resellers were going in order to get the off-white releases. although I had no interest in the off-whites i found the concept of bots fascinating. i looked up how they work and it's hilarious how various bots are rendering other bots obsolete and how some people are buying a bot for the purpose of flipping it for more. it's hilarious but at the same time frustrating and disgusting to see how getting a pair of kicks has been reduced to this. im not even trippin off yeezys or high end collabs, but just your average jordan release like the royal toes has become a position jockeying battle of who can get to the front of the "ATC" line, human or bot? i understand that there's always been a resale market but it's disappointing how resellers have spoiled this ****.

i hadn't heard of bots until relatively recently, after people were talking about lengths resellers were going in order to get the off-white releases. although I had no interest in the off-whites i found the concept of bots fascinating. i looked up how they work and it's hilarious how various bots are rendering other bots obsolete and how some people are buying a bot for the purpose of flipping it for more. it's hilarious but at the same time frustrating and disgusting to see how getting a pair of kicks has been reduced to this. im not even trippin off yeezys or high end collabs, but just your average jordan release like the royal toes has become a position jockeying battle of who can get to the front of the "ATC" line, human or bot? i understand that there's always been a resale market but it's disappointing how resellers have spoiled this ****.
Things really became worse with the introduction of StockX and GOAT....but things became flat out horrible when they opened up to the international market. This made simple limited GRs such as Royal toes highly demanded.

1000000%

I've been in this since the late 90's/early 2000's and while It was always hard to get a pair of something that was hyped or limited, the s*** that goes on now is ridiculous.

Just won on Shiekh shoes reraffle! GS 5.5 lol....

E1F7301D-5346-483F-9342-302934327D77.jpeg
surprised you got that today

mine came Saturday for mens at 3:10PM

I’m banned on sp lol. My local SP is opening back up on Friday. Debating if I should go down for a pair or two. I don’t think it’s worth risking my health though since I’m sure it’ll have a ton of people. Might just have to play this one safe

Has anyone actually got through on an SP restock...without 🤖

3 hours plus and all I’m getting is a got damn stop watch.

Back
Top Bottom