Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

My girl went out for a jog, and came to find me trying SP again and the other links ppl sent. Needless to say, she's disgusted with this culture. Can't understand it. I don't think she ever will. She's been watching The Last Dance with me, and can see why ppl go crazy over the 1's. She wants a pair of Banned 1's for herself to go with mine.

She then goes ahead and snoops through my tabs and notices I was looking at this Supreme Duffle Bag, we were planning to go to Europe sometime this year or whenever it's safe to go. I go to walk the dog and when I come back, she tells me she got this duffle for me on StockX.

IDK what kinda **** I did in my past life or what I did to deserve her, but she's the real MVP. She saw some of yall comments too. She approves of NT :lol:

I went ahead and got her a pair of Banned 1's in size 5.5Y. Feel kinda wrong for giving them so much business though

Supreme-Duffle-Bag-FW18-Black-1.jpg

My girl went out for a jog, and came to find me trying SP again and the other links ppl sent. Needless to say, she's disgusted with this culture. Can't understand it. I don't think she ever will. She's been watching The Last Dance with me, and can see why ppl go crazy over the 1's. She wants a pair of Banned 1's for herself to go with mine.

She then goes ahead and snoops through my tabs and notices I was looking at this Supreme Duffle Bag, we were planning to go to Europe sometime this year or whenever it's safe to go. I go to walk the dog and when I come back, she tells me she got this duffle for me on StockX.

IDK what kinda **** I did in my past life or what I did to deserve her, but she's the real MVP. She saw some of yall comments too. She approves of NT :lol:

I went ahead and got her a pair of Banned 1's in size 5.5Y. Feel kinda wrong for giving them so much business though

That's dope bro. You got a keeper.

The enhance your calm BS is annoying AF. What worked for me when I got past it was to just refresh every 5-7 seconds. Eventually it'll take you to the next page.

Damn how much is that bag? Could imagine it’s more then StockX rate for these no? Whatever helps ease the pain I guess lol. The way things are going right now, zoom wedding! I’ll be there hopefully with theses 1’s ones on! 🤣

Damn, she a keeper dude. I had this duffle before a robbery. Mfk'ers probably used the duffle to load up the stolen shoes. Wanted to replace it when it got stolen, but not for those resell prices. Just hoping for another decent design in the newer seasons

Your girl started snooping your stuff, and copped you a supreme bag

usually that ends wayyyy different lol

bro what's good tho...she got a sister in the age range of 29-34 with similarly thoughtful and considerate habits? just asking for a fellow NT member and close friend of mine.

Might just buy locally for 300. Dont think Im gonna hit any restock or any raffles that are left

be patient my guy, don't give in to resellers! again, i've been out of the sneaker game for a good minute but i have a strong feeling that nike/JB are going to be dropping re-stocks of these for awhile. with the amount of people that are currently home and online shopping factored in with the last dance doc creating so much buzz/nostalgia for jordans, they've gotta know that there's always going to be a healthy stream of buyers. there's money to be made by the swoosh!

Last edited:
Bro they sell like 5 pairs per day, they aint restocking, they just clocking in and out!

this! they're really counting us being so disappointed on missing out that we'll just buy some random shoes to feel better. i've took the bait and ended up buying the pine green mids

Back
Top Bottom