Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

got a USP mychoice email from snipes earlier today. Never got shipping email from them
I assume my pair from snipes was cancel didn't get email or anything an I seen ppl with pairs from snipes, so maybe I still hv chance? Hvnt received anything since confirmation email

I assume my pair from snipes was cancel didn't get email or anything an I seen ppl with pairs from snipes, so maybe I still hv chance? Hvnt received anything since confirmation email

yea that was the exact same situation with me. Set up an UPS Mychoice account if you havent already.

Nice little surprise today. Now to figure out the paint formula for making this shade of blue so I can paint the AJ Wings logo.
AD331F55-640C-452D-8BDF-25237DD6EE3A.jpeg

yeah, I finally took a peek at my pair last night and I can’t get over that white logo. It is not fire....

Finally got shipping confirmation from snkrs 4 min ago!!! Low key was stressing them canceling my order

Same as others. Didn’t get a shipping email, but found out by going into my account and checking order status. Saw that they moved to “shipped” and also saw a tracking number that was received by ups.

yeah, I finally took a peek at my pair last night and I can’t get over that white logo. It is not fire....
I don’t hate it but I also don’t love it. I think if they made it blue it would’ve been dope. Just something about the wings logo matching the color of the leather underneath that’s just so right.

I got a delayed shipping email from Nike on my pair which was pretty much what I expected. I'm waiting on 2 other pairs of shoes from Nike now meanwhile I've ordered 3 pair of shoes from Finishline in the last month and have gotten all of them within a week. I've bout given up on a restock but I'm gonna be a lil patient. I know a seller close to me selling these for $230 so that might be the move for the pair I'm trying to hunt down for my brother. The more on feet pics I see of these the more I like them even considering a double up for myself.
I'd make that move and cop at that price. I don't see these dropping below where they're at now which is like $260. If anything I feel they'll go up.

My SNKRS order still hasn't shipped. I thought it'd ship in a few days like the Court Purples did but I guess that was too overly optimistic.
Has the charge for this shoe disappeared on your bank account?
Mine hasnt shipped yet either and the charge is now gone so im buggin

Has the charge for this shoe disappeared on your bank account?
Mine hasnt shipped yet either and the charge is now gone so im buggin

happens with alot of brands

My snipes charge disappeared on Thursday. But it shipped yesterday. The charge still hasnt come back lol but it 100% will be

i swear man.. FEDEX sucks now. i live in a condo complex it got delivered to a totally different address within my complex. Like different number and street. like WTF. good thing they got a hold of me through the Nextdoor app and told me they had my package....

My FTL pair was suppose to deliver on Friday but the street number was wrong so they corrected it will get them Monday. Good thing they caught the error and didn't drop it off.

happens with alot of brands

My snipes charge disappeared on Thursday. But it shipped yesterday. The charge still hasnt come back lol but it 100% will be

I hope this is what happens with my pair. I have confirmation email but never got shipping. Charge dropped from statement sometime last week. Keeping the faith hoping Snipes comes thru!

if you’re able to, just go into your snipes account and view your past orders. You should be able to check status to see if it’s shipped or not. At least that’s how it is with one of my orders. No shipping email, no official charge yet, but I see movement using the tracking number that’s in my account for the order

if you’re able to, just go into your snipes account and view your past orders. You should be able to check status to see if it’s shipped or not. At least that’s how it is with one of my orders. No shipping email, no official charge yet, but I see movement using the tracking number that’s in my account for the order

it was my first time hitting on snipes and I didnt register for an account prior to the drop. I signed up a few days later after I didn’t see shipping and nothing appears in my orders. I’ll just wait it out and see what happens this week.

it was my first time hitting on snipes and I didnt register for an account prior to the drop. I signed up a few days later after I didn’t see shipping and nothing appears in my orders. I’ll just wait it out and see what happens this week.

Type the email you used to make your order here

itll email you a direct link to your order and its status

Back
Top Bottom