Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Satisfied with my pair personal pair, definitely not the best quality but JB gonna JB.... I cannot wait until I can walk in a store and inspect my shoe before copping.... anyway here are some pics of my humble collections of my blue 1s....

B4C97001-AA9A-4FE0-B67D-DFE0853F6DDE.jpeg

02411465-CA11-4B1A-8989-67EBE3EA9E45.jpeg

2A7443AF-FC55-4DB3-A760-6F4E50DC64C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Done with restocks. Wanted the shoe. Gonna wear the shoe. Don’t think I hit any raffles, but if I do...even better
FFE7C330-988E-4C86-AF2A-A480D069B128.jpeg

Been seeing some horror stories on Twitter, but what else is new I guess. Just happy to be done with this release. Good luck to all

Satisfied with my pair personal pair, definitely not the best quality but JB gonna JB.... I cannot wait until I can walk in a store and inspect my shoe before copping.... anyway here are some pics of my humble collections of my blue 1s....

B4C97001-AA9A-4FE0-B67D-DFE0853F6DDE.jpeg

View attachment 2572540

View attachment 2572539

fire line up brobro!

i regret giving away my blue sapphires. i know they weren't a very popular AJ 1 release but i really liked how they felt on foot.

i was working at a school that had a lot of concerns with gangs and color reppin so wearing all blue shoes was a no-go. on top of that, i thought i was done with the shoe game. i shouldve known that some habits never die

Can't believe I just got through on Shoe Palace relatively smoothly. Must have gotten on just at the right time. They restocked but now cart busy message.

Are people just on sites and apps at the right time or do ya'll just set page monitors? Or I guess just wait for tweets to go out, but I feel like once that happens, it's game over.

Had timers like 7 times before I got banned. Did the whole hit back thing, count to 3 before trying to ATC again. Sorry but I'm gonna say that method is a myth personally. I've never been able to hit that way and I always end up getting banned and can't try the rest of the time. Guess that could be a good thing haha

Are people just on sites and apps at the right time or do ya'll just set page monitors? Or I guess just wait for tweets to go out, but I feel like once that happens, it's game over.
I literally sat down to watch a movie with the wife and decided to refresh the SP page, saw sizes, and hit add to cart. It took me straight to cart where 2 sizes were in there from a previous attempt. Was able to remove one and then go forward with checkout. Initially got a fraud decline but tried a couple more times and then got order confirmation screen. Checked my bank account and pending charge was there. For me it was right place, right time. As soon as that was done I went back and then the timer was back.

Where can I get white laces to swap in that are the same length and quality as the ones included?

Where can I get white laces to swap in that are the same length and quality as the ones included?

I put these in my court purples and they look good.

6833552F-F53E-4A78-9D0F-D33C7B943039.jpeg

That SP restock was worthless.

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96

On to better news. Personal size from Footsite last pair to come in today. Worth the wait. Great buy.

Went usual true to size 10.5 as all Air Jordan 1s. No quality control issues. Leather is decent more tumbled, better than expected. Also seems only GS pairs came with a gold Jumpman sticker.

It’s funny, I’m one of the FEW to receive a legit pair (or any pair at all, for that matter) from Kdak [my RSBBs were the pair I received]. Years later, after thinking about this awhile, I think the scam was to seed out longtime NT members like myself for near retail and promote the website on here so they could gather business before then fleecing the masses.
I think we all ended up changing that plan for him :lol:. Probably the funniest thing I’ve witnessed here on NT.
NT.... We know Drama! That was crazy!!

But the whole Screech thing by far was over the top!

My SNS raffle still says drawing. How much longer?
Same. GS is closed but adult still says "drawing". I don't even know why I care, It's not like I'm gonna hit. I couldn't begin to count how many different site's raffles I've entered and I've literally never won one...yet I still try.

Same. GS is closed but adult still says "drawing". I don't even know why I care, It's not like I'm gonna hit. I couldn't begin to count how many different site's raffles I've entered and I've literally never won one...yet I still try.
I've hit a few raffles surprisingly, got to keep trying!

My SNKRS order still hasn't shipped. I thought it'd ship in a few days like the Court Purples did but I guess that was too overly optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom