Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Snkrs pair coming 2morrow. Thinking if i should double up? But need those lebron 7 lakers next week.

the combination of that white Wings logo and the fact that these are being released right after the 5 makes this shoe very meh IMHO. I will admit, some of these pics look nice though. may be a nice shoe for everyday wear. game-time decision.

is anyone getting errors when opening Hibbett's app? i'm trying to see if I won raffle but it's giving me an error...
Yeah. Keep getting errors when trying to check. Won the fire red 5s from them last week and couldn’t confirm bc of errors. Got a W notification from Shiekh for royal toes. I’d check there too if you entered

Yeah. Keep getting errors when trying to check. Won the fire red 5s from them last week and couldn’t confirm bc of errors. Got a W notification from Shiekh for royal toes. I’d check there too if you entered
yeah, I took an L on Shiekh

Does it mean you won if you got an error on Hibbett?

hibbetts app doesnt say if i won or not wtf how do I know if i won?

pardon my newbie-ness, first time using hibbett

hibbetts app doesnt say if i won or not wtf how do I know if i won?

pardon my newbie-ness, first time using hibbett
To answer your previous question, I don’t think that errors mean you won. They usually will notify you that you won via alerts and also an email to have you confirm. Also, they draw twice. For me it’s at 1pm est and 5 pm est

Do you check raffles for Hibbett at 10AM and 2PM Eastern time or Pacific?

edit: nvmind i see the answer above

Last edited:
To answer your previous question, I don’t think that errors mean you won. They usually will notify you that you won via alerts and also an email to have you confirm. Also, they draw twice. For me it’s at 1pm est and 5 pm est
i checked if i hit on the 1pm draw but it just says pending results. am i doing something wrong??

can you get a rewards applied to an order after you make a purchase?
I've had it applied months after purchase. Some customer service reps will make you get a new code for each purchase. Some will use one code for multiple.

i checked if i hit on the 1pm draw but it just says pending results. am i doing something wrong??
If it says "Results Pending", you didn't win the first round. I think they re-raffle unclaimed Ws between 4 and 5 PM ET. But you will get some sort of notification if selected (and likely before 5PM).

In other news, I don't know why but I have a feeling these are going to be more difficult than the Court Purples to get a hold of, even with the BS exclusive access. I really hope I'm wrong and there's decent stock...

Not bad at all... Pardon the worn sport blues.
20200506_184847.jpg
20200506_185109.jpg
I’d be able to take this pic too if I decide to cop haha. Just got 5’s and then Flints later this month. Game time decision. The more pics I see the more I want them!

Back
Top Bottom