Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Kith pulled the good ole switcheroo on me. Order confirmation email came in. Card charged. And then, BAM!, order cancellation email.

Bastards.

Congrats! Same thing happened to me.... but I kind of knew it went thru because of the PayPal confirmation email.... but still didn’t know of it did go thru because that FTL confirmation took a while
I was trying for my size 13, but the timer ran out right before it processed my payment. So I s went back for the 12, and after 3 attempts, it did the same error message, but this time I just gave up. Went to go check my bank account and saw a pending charge, but didn’t know for which size. I was just about to settle and wait for a restock later this week... and then all of this happened, 😂 🤷🏾‍♂️

Carted with SP but 501 error........can't checkout. I'll try later and see. Looks like I got a ghost order from FTL with no email or order history

I was trying for my size 13, but the timer ran out right before it processed my payment. So I s went back for the 12, and after 3 attempts, it did the same error message, but this time I just gave up. Went to go check my bank account and saw a pending charge, but didn’t know for which size. I was just about to settle and wait for a restock later this week... and then all of this happened, 😂 🤷🏾‍♂️
So now what do you do?

7 hour delay for confirms from footsites after pmnt timeouts in first couple hours.
:rofl:
Worst AJ1 release ever.
Dare say as bad as Yeezy Splash pages.
Thank goodness for that early access.
Snkrs app was :schiesse today.

InnocentDecisiveAbalone-size_restricted.gif

7 hour delay for confirms from footsites after pmnt timeouts in first couple hours.
:rofl:
Worst AJ1 release ever.
Dare say as bad as Yeezy Splash pages.
Thank goodness for that early access.
Snkrs app was :schiesse today.

InnocentDecisiveAbalone-size_restricted.gif
to add insult to injury, I missed my EA by a cpl minutes. And here I am wasting hours on this dumb ****.

Weird thing is, unlike normally I haven't seen a timer page on SP all day after hours of refreshing etc, yet others are getting them.

to add insult to injury, I missed my EA by a cpl minutes. And here I am wasting hours on this dumb ****.

D*mn. Turned out to be one of better opportunities for early access cause of all the given notice. Desktop mode saved me. Snkrs app been worthless with updates right before drop. Messes something up.

I have tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKING AGGRAVATED

Weird thing is, unlike normally I haven't seen a timer page on SP all day after hours of refreshing etc, yet others are getting them.

X out. Use a direct link to try again. Addition of Cloudfare dns has stabilized site past hours. So stable all I see is the Stopwatch. 🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom