Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Is it the Shoes Mike?

CD4D51DA-3C2F-40F5-AD86-A650E3E56E81.jpeg

Where is SP located in the bay? I lived out there for a bit. Might know where they are :lol:
Man I joined and left for the military in 01.... memory is not so clear and can’t remember the exact cross streets but I remember buying plenty of discounted shoes there rather than Footlocker.... that’s why my parents me there because there were cheaper lol

I blame "The last dance" for all this madness
Seems like prices on all jordans have gone up
Everyone wants to be like mike

I was kind of thinking the same thing, plus last week literally had the episode about the 1’s.

Man I joined and left for the military in 01.... memory is not so clear and can’t remember the exact cross streets but I remember buying plenty of discounted shoes there rather than Footlocker.... that’s why my parents me there because there were cheaper lol

My girl lives out in Dallas and I saw a Shoe Palace in her mall. Place was EMPTY.

Back then we thought SP sold fake shoes because how can they be selling shoes at a discounted price.... I mean it’s not like it was $50 off.... more like $20 off but still! It looked real felt real smelled real so must be real so copped them for the disco lol

OG location is Bascom/West San Carlos -- across the street from the Pink Poodle :lol:

Prior to that, they had a huge presence at the Berryessa flea market. I remember they had a HUGE booth filled with Tims, Filas and a lot of other low end shoes. It certainly wasn't the place to look for Jordans or any high end shoe. This was 1991.

Back then we thought SP sold fake shoes because how can they be selling shoes at a discounted price.... I mean it’s not like it was $50 off.... more like $20 off but still! It looked real felt real smelled real so must be real so copped them for the disco lol

Speaking of legit checks, am I the only one that can tell based off smell?

I don't even have to hold the shoes in my hand. I can tell just by the smell. Been able to do it back in early 00's and can still do it now.

Just got an email confirmation from Footlocker.... even though I swear the order didn’t go through! Plus, the payment is still pending via my bank, so if that’s the case, then I’m going to need to size swap this 12 for a size 13.
I'm hoping I get an email from ftl, carted 3 times and kept getting an error when I tried to process the order. Went over to champs and got through about 20 minutes after the failed attempts on ftl, now i'm seeing my paypal got hit on ftl

Anyone still waiting for FTL email confirmation?

Yup. Right here. Never got confirmation screen though. I tried about 3 different times and the site kept glitching. Said forget it and moved on. Next thing you know I Got email from paypal with a charge from FTL. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Wow just got another order confirmation from footlocker on an order I didn't think went through! Now the wait to see if either of them get cancelled.....

Finally got my size in the cart but then it gives me another error message when I try to check out.

Back
Top Bottom