Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Also I just randomly decided to click on the cart icon and magically they were in there. Had I not, I probably would've continued to get the stopwatch page.

anyone know of anyone that has recently added to cart on shoe palace? i'm ready to give up.
Didn't recently add to cart but had a pair in my cart since like 4:30 EST and haven't been able to pay. There's probably damn near a full size run available because I don't think hardly anyone has been able to checkout. At this point, I'm just hoping I wake up in the morning and can checkout with this pair. I know that happened for a lot of people recently with the Court Purple's.

OG location is Bascom/West San Carlos -- across the street from the Pink Poodle :lol:

Prior to that, they had a huge presence at the Berryessa flea market. I remember they had a HUGE booth filled with Tims, Filas and a lot of other low end shoes. It certainly wasn't the place to look for Jordans or any high end shoe. This was 1991.
This guy hahah I went to Santa Clara High but graduated at Milpitas high

got order confirm emails from ftl finally. I give a lot of you credit, I stopped trying sp after 10 mins or so with all those errors. I can’t even get the timer to come up

Just got back from dropping off packages at UPS and they still busy carting lol

Wow ftl confirmation email 7.5 hours after order placed. I can stop trying on SP now. Their website is complete trash. Hope the ftl order ships. Done with SP

I’m extremely surprised these seem to be going for as much as they are on StockX.

I was fortunate enough to get a pair during EA, as well as today on my SNKRS account — for a size 10. I struck out with my wife’s account and was too lazy to grab my daughters’ phones to try.

I traded my EA pair straight up for a VNDS pair of Air Max 1 Animal 2.0s today.

Back
Top Bottom