Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

BE011B47-173D-4ACE-9950-4A33B1E747EA.png

of beluga proportions
Stop. A gasket will be blown...

Spoonchild is in the OG hI thread asking for handouts on the Patinas and hyping them up.

Didn’t he just scold us all, on not supporting crappy Jordan releases, so it sends the company a message?? I’m not going crazy right? Right?!?!?
Spoon girl, You lost all credibility with your Patinas and Biohacks bro. Take this L.

Pair came in I’d be lying if I said I’m not impressed :pimp:. My first 85 HI and as expected the differences compared to the current OG HI are substantial. The leather is thick, the cuts are smooth, it’s real hide leather with a coating and I can see why folks say it will last. They’re made better for sure. Always wanted the OG AJ 1 card, so glad to have that in the collection now too. Almost bought the reverse Breds along with these and still want them but torn on them as they’re not an OG cw. These on the other hand were necessary for me. Any additional OG cws in this mold will be auto copped.
8E42F4EB-EFBC-437F-9C71-5AA3A02BF954.jpeg
8263E01B-DB24-4AF7-8E6B-04249BB50CA5.jpeg
EDA93711-BBCA-46DE-9C7C-4B186838975E.jpeg
BCE4AA1B-2DFD-4A92-B015-69044F28AAF5.jpeg
62E24179-E9F8-4161-8930-84843F3EC824.jpeg
Congrats. Beautiful pair!!

Spoonchild is in the OG hI thread asking for handouts on the Patinas and hyping them up.

Didn’t he just scold us all, on not supporting crappy Jordan releases, so it sends the company a message?? I’m not going crazy right? Right?!?!?
Spoon girl, You lost all credibility with your Patinas and Biohacks bro. Take this L.
An individual that’s all hyped about the Biocraps and Patinas yet craps on these has zero credibility. Ya we get it shape this that and the other but I’m taking an OG colour all day over the whored out Retro 1 OG Hi rainbow pallet of colourways.

An individual that’s all hyped about the Biocraps and Patinas yet craps on these has zero credibility. Ya we get it shape this that and the other but I’m taking an OG colour all day over the whored out Retro 1 OG Hi rainbow pallet of colourways.
Like I care about credibility. :rofl:

The color on the NG’s isn‘t even right, one of the MANY problems with a so called OG colorway. Many of you guys weren’t even old enough to see these things go on deep discount back in the day. Keep slurping ‘em. :lol:

Like I care about credibility. :rofl:

The color on the NG’s isn‘t even right, one of the MANY problems with a so called OG colorway. Many of you guys weren’t even old enough to see these things go on deep discount back in the day. Keep slurping ‘em. :lol:
All Jordan’s went on deep discount. So what? You show the pictures of the toe boxes. Well these 3 pics of the OGs show it wrap up like the retro
BD6D209B-2CD0-4AE2-8B39-4DFCEB3810D7.jpeg

22E90CA4-D924-447F-894F-E1DD9451FA63.jpeg

0AE6D0A1-B7B0-4A5F-B3AC-DAF233D6572A.jpeg

Discount means what? Concords in 95/2001 hit discount discount up to 50% off....Things come full circle. That has nothing to do with anything.

And ya the colour is off....just like every retro they’ve ever produced. Hold it beside the OG and there are differences from top to bottom side to side. We get it, you prefer the hyped up unions and, patinas and the colour of the rainbow Jordan 1s they produce. Have at her.

Spoon, even your roasts are lame AF. I just called you Spoon girl and u call me a girl as a retort. Be original bro. I really shouldn’t be shocked that your comebacks are so uninspired.

I like you too, rafbuddy rafbuddy . 👍

I have no idea what that subpar teacher says, he’s been put on ignore long ago. :lol:
He ignored me and not 3God or others, because he knows I come with legitimate arguments that he can’t deny. He’s scared to debate with an adult with intellect but my name stays in his mouth. Female tendencies I tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom